strange question

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I heard that blue vaginal lips can indicate pregnancy. How true do you think it is?

I did not want to leave you hanging, but I have not heard of anything like that!

Probably a loss of circulation from trying to look at your own labia...

I don't think i've ever heard of that before hun. I'm not trying to make fun, but when I read all I could picture was a 'blue waffle'. :(

Well I actually have heard that the increased blood flow to that region to make the uterus baby-friendly can cause a darkening of the vaginal lips...so I guess it could turn somewhat bluish!

Your cervix will turn bluish purple that is a indication of pregnancy my doctor told me that but I had never heard about the lips

The Outer labia, or vagina lips, wouldn't necessarily be effected by pregnancy although the inner labia might be. I hold no validity in those claims

I also read it's the inner lips, but somewhat later in pregnancy though and more your cervix. I think some people got their info mixed. Haha

I've never heard of this so I think someone got their info mixed up!

I don't think i've ever heard of that before hun. I'm not trying to make fun, but when I read all I could picture was a 'blue waffle'. :(

...But I am so glad I wasn't the only one who thought 'blue waffle'. :sick:

I've never heard of this so I think someone got their info mixed up!

...But I am so glad I wasn't the only one who thought 'blue waffle'. :sick:

My mind totally went their too!
My first thought was if your vaj is blue, quarantine it, then get to a doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->