Strange scan at 6+5?

sandandsun

Reaction score
https://i62.tinypic.com/25slj7m.jpg

https://i62.tinypic.com/25slj7m.jpg

Hopefully one of these links will work. I'm just curious if anyone's ultrasound at 6 weeks looked like this. I saw a tech and haven't seen my ob/gyn yet, and now that I'm looking at the pic again (I took it with my phone), I'm not sure what I'm looking at! The tech said the baby was in the sac on the left, and we listened to the heartbeat, but what is the other black area to the right? And the strange black area below? Fluid of some sort? Any idea what these could be??

I have a subchorionic bleed and that's kind of what it looked like in my scan so could be that? It will probably say it in your report when u get that back!

I have a subchorionic bleed and that's kind of what it looked like in my scan so could be that? It will probably say it in your report when u get that back!

I looked it up and that's a definite possibility. I haven't had any bleeding, though...have you? I have had slight cramping since finding out I was pregnant. At first I thought the black "blob" might be a second gestational sac (twin), but that's wishful thinking!

I haven't had any bleeding but my sonographer said I may not even have any cos sometimes your body just absorbs it but if I do have a small amount it is probably just from that!

All my early ultrasounds had random black holes lol.I never had bleeding.Looks like just one to me.

This is the only pic I have on my phone but you can kinda see at the bottom left of the gest sac there is a black spot and that is my bleed

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/9112A62A-C9B6-4268-88B7-804B615CB1BA_zpss0pafmmf.jpg

I had a black hole all the way around mine..

they never said anything about it but I did bleed, not to scare you.

Attachments

• fotos_20140503030845.jpg
    fotos_20140503030845.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for sharing your ultrasound picture, Jbaby90. It looks so small...amazing that it even means anything!

I had a black hole all the way around mine..

they never said anything about it but I did bleed, not to scare you.

Well, it's good to know I'm not alone. I haven't had any bleeding yet...hopefully it won't start. I see my ob/gyn tomorrow for my follow-up visit. I'm going to ask about these spots.

It actually depends on what part of your body the scan is showing. Most of the time the black areas on an ultra sound indicates fluid and white would be bone. But you're very early. Did the tech say this is your uterus? Sometimes they will take pics of like the tubes or ovaries to see which one was responsible for the implementation. It would make sense that they would say this one holds the sac. Meaning the other side had nothing to do with your getting pregnant. I'm sure if something was wrong you would have heard from your ob right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->