Strange Stabbing Pain..

X

xxEMZxx

Always in the same position, top of my right hand side of my stomach, I had it really early on but only one day and it was like a stabbing pain that went on and off about every 20 mins, this lasted about 2/3 hours. It then went, but the last couple of weeks it has come back (I'm 15 weeks now) excactly the same spot and it kills. It only lasts about 10 seconds but I cant even move when it happens and I scream out loud with pain..

Along with this a few times the past week I've got up and the whole of my top of my stomach has been in pain, kinda aching mixed with stabbing. This has only been about twice and gone away after I've walked around so I guess it could be nothing but has anyone else had this? I can't seem to find any info on Google about it :nope:

I have something similar, mine is due to an ovarian cyst though, it got picked up on my scans so I would assume you would know by now if you had one. I know the whole pain thing is crap though :hugs:

I have stabbing pains on my belly - on the right hand side too and quite high up - in line with my belly button sorta though sometimes in the lower abdomen too? Its like a thunder bolt zapping through my tummy and lasts seconds but happens very often throughout the day and is painful!! I also get these stabbing shooting pains through my vagina and bum (sorry TMI!!) My hips kill when I walk so I can't tell if its PSD or stretching pains. Mine started around 18 weeks, im now nearly 20 weeks. Does this sound similar to your pains?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->