Strange Twitches

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Quite often I get these painful twitches near the location of my ovaries. Now if I somewhat remember some months I had this on one or the other side just before my period.

But what I am wondering because it comes and goes on either side if this may have to do with having my tubes tied. Or if this is a natural process of your body going back to normal after.

I don't remember having pains in this area after my other births. Doesn't feel like after pains either.

I've been getting something that sounds similar (just today actually!) but I've been getting all sorts of weird pains so I don't know if I'm a good person to take as a norm or not norm! Hope it feels better soon anyway :hugs:

i have been getting the same i think hun. i'm not sure if they are period pains or what but they are very sharp pains in either side :shrug: also for the last couple of days i have been getting a watery discharge and some of it was pink (sorry tmi) its like the end of my bleeding was but that stopped about a week ago. so not sure if this is more of it or the start of my period or something else :huh:

I'm not sure what they are either, but good to know that I am not the only one.

Strange twitches was the sign of my AF coming. Just fabulous. NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->