Strange Twitches

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by leeanne, Oct 4, 2008.

1. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Quite often I get these painful twitches near the location of my ovaries. Now if I somewhat remember some months I had this on one or the other side just before my period.

But what I am wondering because it comes and goes on either side if this may have to do with having my tubes tied. Or if this is a natural process of your body going back to normal after.

I don't remember having pains in this area after my other births. Doesn't feel like after pains either.

2. isil

isil Well-Known Member

I've been getting something that sounds similar (just today actually!) but I've been getting all sorts of weird pains so I don't know if I'm a good person to take as a norm or not norm! Hope it feels better soon anyway :hugs:

3. ladymilly

ladymilly proud mammy

i have been getting the same i think hun. i'm not sure if they are period pains or what but they are very sharp pains in either side :shrug: also for the last couple of days i have been getting a watery discharge and some of it was pink (sorry tmi) its like the end of my bleeding was but that stopped about a week ago. so not sure if this is more of it or the start of my period or something else :huh:

4. leeanne

I'm not sure what they are either, but good to know that I am not the only one.

5. leeanne

Strange twitches was the sign of my AF coming. Just fabulous. NOT!