strange tww symptoms ?

Jenelia

Reaction score
HI ladies!!

Its my first cycle trying to conceive..

just need some advise and opinions,,,

Im about 7/8dpo todat and my boobs have been extremely sore since 2dpo. tender to touch (and to contact with my bra) and my nipples are constantly erected (sorry tmi following)

yesterday morning when I woke up and walked to the kitchen I felt a gush and had rusty brown watery fluid running down my leg.. I went to the Loo to clean up and check if its a very early AF but when checking my cervical mucus, it was just a watery creamy lotion with a tinge of brown.. the night before my mucus was creamy/flaky .. have no idea whats up with this gush of watery brown mucus (anyone else ever experience this??)

I checked my mucus again after about 30 minutes and it was just whitish watery/creamy..

haven't experience any other gushes after that but mucus still has the same texture..

experiencing some cramping in uterus and lower back pain since 5dpo...

can someone please advise if this could be a sign of something (good or bad)

I'm 3dpo. I had "spotting" this morning. Bright red. I'm not sure if this is ovulation bleeding or implantation bleeding? I'm so confused as well!

What could it be? Could it be ovulation bleeding? Even though my positive OPK was Sunday? That seems too long ago to just be ovulating today. Can ovulation bleeding come after ovulation? Should I continue to BD tonight? So many questions. This is my first month TTC, never thought this process would be so scientific and confusing!

If in doubt BD

It could be ovulation bleeding. You ovulate 12-48 hours after +opk then would take the blood a little bit to travel down. So potentially you could have just ovulated yesterday or Monday.

So should I continue to TTC tonight? Or is my window over by now?

I would continue for tonight, but that's just me. As long as you BD'd the last couple of days you're covered

Saturday night, Monday morning, Monday night, Tuesday night all BD. This is our first month TTC so we want to try our very best. We have a 30-40% chance of being pregnant after our first month. Been together 10 years and finally ready. And now we both want it so bad that we're impatient/crazy.

Saturday night, Monday morning, Monday night, Tuesday night all BD. This is our first month TTC so we want to try our very best. We have a 30-40% chance of being pregnant after our first month. Been together 10 years and finally ready. And now we both want it so bad that we're impatient/crazy.

Where did you get the 30-40% chance stat? I've never seen it that high. I was told all couples have a 20% chance if intercourse timing is good each month... no difference whether it's your first try or second year of TTC if you're a healthy, fertile couple.

Saw on one website that it said 30% and another said 38%.

HI everyone!

Had another incident this morning - went to the ladies room - when i wiped - rusty brown pinkish discharge again..

still having ouch boobs, nipples are actually red in colour, still cramping on and off and soooooo tired

Im 8dpo now,,

Your spotting sounds like implantation bleeding to me. Happens in 1/3 of women and from 6dpo-12dpo. If it is in fact implantation bleeding, I've read that you can test 3-4 days past!!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->