Strange ! Update!!

blasiandoll92

Mother of two!
Reaction score
So I started my cycle on 4/19 and I decided to take a pregnancy test on 4/28 and it was a very faint positive on clear blue. I then took a first response which was also a very faint positive. They were so faint that you could barely see them in the light. I went to a doctors appointment on 4/29 where my test was negative but my blood test was positive and my betas were an 8. He took my betas until they were at 160. They stayed around that level for 4 days. Well I changed doctors because he was very rude. My new doctor was really nice and she insured me not to worry. She told me that clear blue plus can also detect a pregnancy hormone that is called (H-HCG) which is released once your egg is fertilized and that it was what my test were picking up at first and that is why they were extremely faint. Well she did an ultrasound and found absolutely nothing. Brought me in 4 days later and still found nothing but a thick lining. Did an ultrasound today and there was a sac measuring at 4 weeks. I have another ultrasound scheduled for next week, but this is absolutely amazing to me. MY cycles are also irregular so I don't know if that plays a part in it.

I'm just happy to hear your pregnancy is progressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"