Strangest Test Ever...

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Sorry, but I couldn't capture what I'm seeing with my camera, so there's no pic.

I just did a poas test. I dipped it and left the room for a few minutes so I wouldn't drive myself nuts watching it. Anyway, first time ever with this batch of ICs, the dye did not completely move off the test area. It's still a little pink all over despite it now being 20 minutes since I dipped it. The thing is, under the bathroom light, I can see the entire test line quite clearly, but it's paler than the leftover dye and I cannot tell if there's any colour to it at all.

Has anyone else ever had something like this and then got a bfp a couple days later? It's not an evap because it appeared well within the time frame and the test was still quite moist, and I've never seen an indent line on these tests before, but it also doesn't look like any "faint positive" I've ever seen...

I'm 13dpo, and obviously I'll be retesting in a day or 2 in AF doesn't show tomorrow, but this is going to drive me nuts now!

I had minor cramping this morning kinda like pre-AF, but it went away and hasn't returned for hours. I was very nauseated, felt like I couldn't completely wake up, and rather emotional this morning, to the point that the OH said I should stay home today. I've had sore breasts since 9dpo, but not enough to bother me until last night. Other than that, no lasting symptoms this whole TWW.

I'd say run it under some water to rinse the dye off. If there's any color to your test strip, it'll stick.

I tried, and the dye is still streaked across the whole thing a bit. I managed to get a pic, though. Posting in a sec!

maybe urine landed on the test strip? hard to tell hun. could you try another test? fingers crossed for you =) xx

https://i61.tinypic.com/2dslpqe.png

Best I could do

That looks like a very blank antibody strip... it's white because there's no hcg to react with it. BFN at this point. Sorry. :(

I see something, I hope you have a better test next time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->