streaching pains?

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
title says it all its been almost 2 years since I was pregnant and I only fund out yesterday that im expecting #2 :flower: anyway after a day with my toddler whos decided he would try an hurt himself off of everything in my living room and attack the dog, im exhausted, oh is on a stag 4 hours away so im on my own with ds until tomorrow.

anyway the point of my post is ive been getting short sharp pains in my stomach on and off all day in particular my left side I feel fine other than that just very tired and a bit emotional tbh I love this bean already cant wait to meet him or her, I just hope eveythings ok in there, does this sound like stretching apain to you it last like 2-3 seconds and goes and comes n waves.some times its on the frnt of my tummy too.

I don't have an answer for yah but I have the same thing going on, but more dull-achey cramping. I've been worried too. :/

I think it was and my toddler was being crazy all evening maybe I just needed a rest from him and for myself because I haven't had anything since and feel fine, hope u are ok theres a lot going on in there if you worried maybe talk to your doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->