Strech marks, back ache and weight gain!!!!

luckdragon

Reaction score
hows everyone feeling>?

i seem to have horrendous back and hip ache every day now!!! and even my legs and mini moo have got strech marks on tmi i know but jeeeeeeees LOL i wasnt expecting that

:shrug:

:blush:

I'm not too bad for nearly being 40wks to be honest :lol: Yes, i keep getting fed up and feeling hugeeeeeeeeeeee but i don't look that big really. I've got dark purple stretchies on my belly that look awful but who cares? I'll have my beautiful daughter at the end of it! :D Plus i've only gained around 23lb so can't grumble to much :rofl:

I do have the odd sleepless night though and that usually ends up with me being in a shite mood the following day :haha:

hows everyone feeling>?

i seem to have horrendous back and hip ache every day now!!! and even my legs and mini moo have got strech marks on tmi i know but jeeeeeeees LOL i wasnt expecting that

:shrug:

:blush:

I have been lucky with lack of aches and pains but I am feeling like a whale as the last few days my bump has been feeling really rock hard and bulbous.
Also I am feeling your pain on the stretch marks - I got to about a week ago (37 weeks) without any and all of a sudden they're sprouting up everywhere!
I know they shouldn't matter, and it's worth it but I must admit i did have a little cry about it the other day :cry:

I'm definitely starting to get the back pain...and I'm only 27 + 3! It's only going to get worse! :nope:
The stretchies are just starting...I have a few small ones around my belly button, but they're not very dark yet.
As for the weight gain, I've only gained 21lbs, so it's not too bad yet.

My hips and groin are agony now but all quite normal according to midwife. Stretchmarks make me want to cry every time I see them and my bump enters the room about three days before I do but apart from that, doing fine! Still, two days until EDD so can't complain really.

I'm pants too - covered in stretchies all over bump and thighs and even in my fanny hair!!!!! I mean wtf! on my fanny!!! eck!
Plus super sore back and hips, can't walk for more than half a mile without aching seriously. Oh well, all part of pregnancy!!

I'm pants too - covered in stretchies all over bump and thighs and even in my fanny hair!!!!! I mean wtf! on my fanny!!! eck!
Plus super sore back and hips, can't walk for more than half a mile without aching seriously. Oh well, all part of pregnancy!!

lol yeah strech marks in the lady garden!!!! me too! that will teach me to shave it!!!

weight gain i've put on about 2 stone aswell now! not comfy even though it isnt bad, i feel massive

lol yeah strech marks in the lady garden!!!! me too! that will teach me to shave it!!!

weight gain i've put on about 2 stone aswell now! not comfy even though it isnt bad, i feel massive

OMG, I haven't checked for lady garden stretch marks - must do that tonight! OMG, OMG, OMG...is there no end to the glamour???

Hip pain here but no stretchies yet... plenty time for those to appear!

Hip pain, yes! Backache comes and goes. I am now finding it hard to lift my left leg up too high, poor DH has to dress me and put my shoes on!

I have stretch marks from my 1st 2 pregnanices so I have no idea if I have any new ones!

Iv been pretty lucky considering this is my first. I lost just under 3 stone in the first 12 weeks and havent gained anything since then. Stretch marks havent started considering I feel like the back end of a bus. But Iv been using my Coca butter every day like 4 times a day.
The downside is I have SPD and it bloody kills. I have to try and roll myself outta bed, walk upstairs sideways, need a crane to lift me outta the car and I get someone to help put on my shoes and socks. Even If I can manage to get low enough to get them on Bubs starts kicking the life outta me and I feel like its making way out my throat lol So i dont stay down long enough to attempt to put them on myself.

The joys of pregnancy eh!!?? Will totally be worth it tho once they arrive :)

I have never been officially diagnosed with SPD as I have never thought the pain severe enough to mention it to my midwife or Dr. However, the further the pregnancy progresses the worse the pain is getting. I assumed it could be normal stretching pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->