strech marks

wiganlass

mum to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
hi just wonderin at what week you started to get them ?? im 7 weeks with my dates and there appearin already xx

Some people (v.lucky) will not get them at all! I know I will but touch wood non so far! I'm covering self in bio oil though to try and fend them
away!

i might go that see if it helps with them ... is it doing anything for you xx

Yes it is excellent at fading scars and stretchmarks. You can't really ever stop yourself from getting then if it's in your genes but you can improve the appearence of them! Xx

thanx alot ill get some of that to try to reduce the appearence xx

I was told that if you are going to get them you will get them - theres nothing you can do about it.

But I do think keeping your tummy well moisturised will allow the skin to stretch more -perhaps delay them even.

What you use to keep tummy soft doesnt matter - baby oil is prob the cheapest.

I have none yet and I am 36+3 - been using baby lotion/cocoa butter since around 10wks.

hope it works but if it doesnt its not the end of the world is it xxx

I was told that if you are going to get them you will get them - theres nothing you can do about it.

But I do think keeping your tummy well moisturised will allow the skin to stretch more -perhaps delay them even.

What you use to keep tummy soft doesnt matter - baby oil is prob the cheapest.

I have none yet and I am 36+3 - been using baby lotion/cocoa butter since around 10wks.

your one of the lucky ones : o) hopefully ill not get them too bad ill just keep moisturisein see if that helps any xxx

I was 27 weeks and bio oiling and baby oiling and cocoa buttering! if your going to get them you will :(

xxx

lll just have to put up with them then hopefully they'll not be too bad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->