Strech Marks

babyboy08

Reaction score
Do you have strecth marks? If so, how far along were you when you started to get them?

I have not had any stretch marks on my belly yet..*knock on wood* but I do have a few really small ones of my boobs...of course I'm the only one who notices them. :lol:

Me too no stetch marks...None on boobies...Got them on the butt though lol..Knock knock

I got them all over my thighs, some on my hips, a couple of tiny ones on my boobs. None on my tummy.... yet

i dont have any yet

my mam only got them on her thighs so i am hoping i am the same

i have been a bit lazy with the oils and creams aswell so im hoping i def wont get them

then again, i am tiny for my weeks, need to start puttin cream on just in case hehe

xxx

:hissy:

They got me !!!

Although they are still siver and not bright red yet so fingers crossed they stay that way !!

with my 1st i got them all come at once about 37-38 wks, i went slack with the cream thought id got away with them.
this time i'm determined not to get anymore so watching my weight, eatng protein, and smothering my tummy and everything twicw a day with palmers tmmy butter, its hard to put on like hard butter, but it kept themaway.
apparenly they come from te inside anyway
xx

:hissy:

They got me !!!

Although they are still siver and not bright red yet so fingers crossed they stay that way !!

Are you sure they're not old ones that you just havent noticed before but do now b/c your skin is stretched? I always thought stretch marks started red/purple and faded to silver like a scar?

i have them horribly, they are awful, i was a bigger girl to start with and did have some anyway on my tummy but had just lost alot of weight so mine had gone really silvery and faded loads, they now the new ones are mega red and nasty looking, i must just have that skin cos i have been putting bio oil them from day one but i heard that if you are going to get them you will and no amount of creams or oils will prevent them so now they can only get worse with growing belly

Lou
xxx

I got them at 30 weeks, seemed to coincide with a growth spurt. They are all below my belly button but I am fairly covered, particularly across the left side. I have been using cocoa butter every day since nearly the begining. I don't believe anything makes a difference, there's only so much stretching that can happen at one time before it's too much. Mine are really itchy and sore too. Boooo.

I've been lucky too, the MW at the day clinic today commented, she said that this late on they hopefully won't get me now... mind you he is measuring small.

*reaches across to touch the same block of wood*

I got them when I was a teenager thou, on tops of hips. And I thought they said that you were more likely to get them if you had them as a teen. Mum also had some.

*puts other hand on wood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"