Strechmarks!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sophieee18, Dec 17, 2009.

?

When did you get strechmarks on your belly?

1. Before 3rd tri

2. 27 - 30 weeks

3. 30 - 33 weeks

4. 33 - 36 weeks

5. 36 +

6. Never got them! (Luckyyyy!!!!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. sophieee18

sophieee18 Well-Known Member

Hi. I have strechmarks on my boobs and thighs, but I was just wondering when people (if they did) started to get them on there belly!
    I heard that if your mum got them, you are more likely to get them - is this true?
    :shrug::shrug::shrug:

2. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

I got to 30 weeks, was just starting to get smug and they appeared on my stomach.

Also, my mum never had any but we're totally different builds/skin types etc.

3. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

No idea about the mum saying but i've only got them on my belly and they arrived around 33weeks :)

4. sineady

sineady S,L,J,PS

my mum didnt get a single stretch mark!!! & my belly is coverd in them! the started to appear on my belly at about 34 weeks!

5. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

my mum didnt get any, even when she had twins!
    however, im full, completely full of mummy marks!

6. sharan

sharan Mummy to 1

I've been quite lucky thus far. Not a single stretch mark to show!

7. tiggercats

tiggercats Guest

I don't have any yet, I don't think my mum got them either. Yet my best friend got none and her sister got loads, so I don't think it makes a difference if your mum had them or not.

8. scrummy mummy

scrummy mummy Baby number 3 on board x

i got them at about 15 weeks with lo (and didnt have a proper bump untill about 23weeks) my skin is sooo not stretchy :cry: so im covered now and there really wide and red still and lo is nearly 3 i dread to think what i will look like after this one :cry:

am sure you wont get many more with you being so far along- good luck :hugs:

9. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

I don't have any... yet!

10. Lullaby2010

Lullaby2010 Mummy to Ruby

14wks and 2ds I woke up to find my first 2 had come up overnight!! Now I look like I have the belly of a sunburnt zebra under a rose coloured sky!! lol Red lines EVERYWHERE!! Well, on my belly anyway. None anywhere else though. Strange considering gestational diabetes and severe dsp has seen me immobile and put on 5stones since hitting 3rd tri !!!

11. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Well-Known Member

Iv got the same as you lol just on my boobs and theighs.. but not on my bump yet :shrug: but im waiting for them to appear i think ill get them when im near the end of pregnancy or when my bump drops or when im in labour my mum and mamar both had them bad and i havent as of yet so who knows :)
    x

12. suzanne108

suzanne108 Well-Known Member

My mum didn't get any!

I've got them all over my thighs....but none on my belly. (Hope I haven't spoken too soon!)