Strechmarks!!!!

sophieee18

Reaction score
Hi. I have strechmarks on my boobs and thighs, but I was just wondering when people (if they did) started to get them on there belly!
I heard that if your mum got them, you are more likely to get them - is this true?
:shrug::shrug::shrug:

I got to 30 weeks, was just starting to get smug and they appeared on my stomach.

Also, my mum never had any but we're totally different builds/skin types etc.

No idea about the mum saying but i've only got them on my belly and they arrived around 33weeks :)

my mum didnt get a single stretch mark!!! & my belly is coverd in them! the started to appear on my belly at about 34 weeks!

my mum didnt get any, even when she had twins!
however, im full, completely full of mummy marks!

I've been quite lucky thus far. Not a single stretch mark to show!

I don't have any yet, I don't think my mum got them either. Yet my best friend got none and her sister got loads, so I don't think it makes a difference if your mum had them or not.

i got them at about 15 weeks with lo (and didnt have a proper bump untill about 23weeks) my skin is sooo not stretchy :cry: so im covered now and there really wide and red still and lo is nearly 3 i dread to think what i will look like after this one :cry:

am sure you wont get many more with you being so far along- good luck :hugs:

14wks and 2ds I woke up to find my first 2 had come up overnight!! Now I look like I have the belly of a sunburnt zebra under a rose coloured sky!! lol Red lines EVERYWHERE!! Well, on my belly anyway. None anywhere else though. Strange considering gestational diabetes and severe dsp has seen me immobile and put on 5stones since hitting 3rd tri !!!

Iv got the same as you lol just on my boobs and theighs.. but not on my bump yet :shrug: but im waiting for them to appear i think ill get them when im near the end of pregnancy or when my bump drops or when im in labour my mum and mamar both had them bad and i havent as of yet so who knows :)
x

My mum didn't get any!

I've got them all over my thighs....but none on my belly. (Hope I haven't spoken too soon!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->