Strength?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Paxton, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Paxton

Paxton Mum + Wife-to-be

I swear since getting pregnant, I've lost almost all of my arm strength. I can't open the cap off a new bottle of juice, I gotta get DH to do it for me cause it hurts my hands, and leaves little red marks... :dohh:

Anybody else like this?

2. mislaww

mislaww Lizzie's Mommy!

Weird! My right deltoid has lost all its strength. I keep lifting weights with it - but it's harder to do every day tasks with it!

3. maddog37

maddog37 Well-Known Member

lol! This is the case with me, though i've never had much upper body strength.

It's a tad better now than in first tri. Even before I found out I was pregnant, it just felt like everything was 10 lb heavier than it really is.

But yeh, now I can't open lids either because it hurts my skin or wrist. And it makes me pant in out of breath ways. I used to blame it on the fact that I'm a lefty and lids are made for right handed people, but now it's all baby. lol!

4. MissRoxie

MissRoxie Well-Known Member

Same here but I think thats down to the fact I haven't been allowed to lift anything since I found out I was pregnant lol!

Although I did manage to open a jar the other day but it took a while, it was being stubborn :haha: