stress stress stress

Naimi

Reaction score
Why oh why do we have children ???

I am trying so hard to relax because I've had a horrible crampy feeling since last night, but it's easier said than done.

I had a visit from the police at 3.30pm and his first words were "Are you Bradley's mum" ..... the kids finish school at 3pm, so having the police turn up shortly after has always been my worst nightmare. He's 14, but walks home from high school on his own and it worries me everyday, so this really didn't help. However, after what the Policeman told me, Bradley probably wished he was dead !! My 14 year old son is going to be arrested this afternoon for Criminal Damage !!!! Him and at least 3 others have all had the same treatment because they joined a gang and have been graffitying around our town.

Needless to say i was livid, but knew it wasn't healthy for me to get too angry and the policeman to tell you the truth was quite calm about the whole situation. He tried to explain that as serious as this is, it isn't the crime of the century and all kids make an error in judgement at some point, but all that said i still cant get over the fact that my son will be arrested and charged with Criminal Damage at 14 for gods sake !!! He said that as long as all the boys take responsibility for their actions, which they are doing at the moment, they will all end up with a Conditionary Caution. This will stay on their record for 3 years which means that if they do anything wrong in that time, it won't be pretty and it won't be handled this calmly.

Thanks for listening/reading, i needed to vent out my frustrations.
I'll keep you posted of any changes.
x Naimi x

oh my gosh!!

this must be so hard for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Policing these days has changed dramatically ....

I hope it gets sorted for you soon ...

xxx

Oh wow, Naimi, you're definitely on the right track, stay calm and rational. Look on the positive side. I bet that the experience will wake him up and introduce some reality to show him that there's more to these situations than fun and games, the seriousness of it all.

** :hugs: Hugs :hugs: **

Aww hun .. doesnt sound like you are having an easy time of it but well done for staying calm and rational. Hope it all gets sorted soon :hugs:

Tbh I wouldn't be too happy if that was my son but on another note somethings always bound to happen ... they learn their ways and they get into trouble along the way.

Hope things calm down in your home life soon after he has been cautioned.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->