Stress throwing AF off!

shudknow

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have been very quiet on B&B since a while now and that is because I didnt want to get too broody and then get extremely disappointed when my DH says "not ready for TTC". However, I think we are getting closer to TTC now but I decided to get cautiously happy about it.

Anyway, coming to my question, do any of you ladies have worst experiences with stress on their AF cycle? I currently have tons of stress and I think I never ovulated this cycle. Since I chart and noticed that my temps were all over the map, I asked my doc for a provera prescription. I just finished taking a 5-day dose of provera and now I am waiting. But, when I check my temps, I still see that my temps are low. I thought that provera is a synthetic progesterone to trick my body into thinking that it is actually the hormone and I should be seeing a temp shift or stay high.

Has anybody here had the experience where the temps are still low even after provera but you got your AF?

Sorry I've no experience with provera but stress does throw me off. I've gone 2 months without a period before.

Thanks sequeena :flower:

I would also like to hear from ladies who charted BBT when they were on provera...would really like some inputs here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->