stress?!

vs011

Reaction score
So I'm 5 weeks or close to it along. But I have had a stressful past 2 days. Yesterday, getting the run around on blood test results. I worried myself to death that something was wrong with my results. Was expecting results from the doctor office at 9:30am, had to wait until 3pm for them to properly tell me the news that all the blood tests came back normal. I wish they just gave a quick result summary over the phone! WTF. I almost died with worry. It was so stressful. Then today, got into a fight with DH about he thinks I should eat more food these days, but I think I will explode if I eat anything else, and he needs to understand just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I'm supposed to gain 10lbs in 1 day. He apologized later & I know he's saying it with love, but can be a bit too much sometimes.

Then had an important meeting at work with very important people. It went well but again, stressful, making sure they don't disrespect me and backing up my points, convincing them of my ideas. I was on the spot, all eyes on me, kind of meeting.

I've been decompressing with TV/movie and games now and tomorrow should be much calmer. But I now have anxiety that from argument, to the meeting, to waiting for blood results, I have done something horrible. Can these situations cause problems with the baby? Have I put it under stress? Have you gotten into arguments with family, or been in stressful situations during first tri? How did you handle it during that time?

Aw sorry to hear you've been stressed out. No I don't think that type of stress will affect baby. You have recognised it and are trying to relax! That's great! Plenty of TLC and rest when you can!

Do not worry. Everyday stress will not effect baby. Trust me your hormones make you stressed, tired, angry,frustrated,emotional etc etc. U name it lol. As long as your not feeling depressed your totally fine. I have felt every emotion going. Ive had colds and coughs. Ive eatenrubbish and my baby is doing great xx

thank you both for your responses. It helped calm me down so much. I was even getting stressed out about being stressed out. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->