Stressed and distraught!!

P

princess_vix

Didn't know where to put this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Am absolutely devastated my boyfriend of 2 years and six months the father of my unborn baby ended it last night.

I have no idea why he wont speak to me ::hissy: It's killing me inside and i'm stressing like hell and the only thing keeping me going is my baby.

It hurts so much that he can't even give me an explanation as to why he wants to finish me.

Any advice cos i'm hurting so much :(

didnt wana read and run but wanted to send u bug :hugs: the least he can give u is an explanantion xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That seems unfair not knowing why things ended up that way. I know its easier said than done but, FOCUS and always bear in mind that your little one will be your strength. I hope you cope well with this. Call your closest friend or your mum. You needed them now. I hope you'll feel better soon. God Bless....

:hug:marah:hug:

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

Yes that's what hurts the most is that i have no explanation :( one reason why it's harder to let go.

I will stay strong for my LO

thnx xx

yeh hun defo try n stay strong for lil one xxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe he needs time cos he's scared about the future?

i know its hard, but ur be ok hun :hugs:

u will be a great mummy with or without him,

also dont forget u always got the lovley ladies on here :)

anytime u need to chat feel free to pm me :) :hugs:

Thankyou :) Yes your right this site is the best and everyone is lovely :) xx

so sorry hun xx you never know he might just be scared. you've always got all of us on here tho, i know its been a great help to me sometimes to talk to people on here xx

:hugs: That must be so tough that he won't give you an explanation. I think he's probably just scared. Whether or not you get back together you have to stay strong for LO, you'll be fine without him :hugs: xx

:hug:

He can't ignore you forever,he ows you an explanation.After all you are having his baby!

I would perhaps leave him for a week, and then maybe try again to contact him for an explanation.....he may have got a little scared f the future, I know its not fair to put you through something like this!:devil:

Given time he should realise what he has got and wont want to loose, sending you lots of :hug: x x x x

:hug::hug::hug:

i agree with the others hun he must be scared about the future

leave it a while concentrate on yourself and baby :hug::hug:

Boys are so immature, especially teenage boys!!! Hes prob just having a panic about things and going about everything in the wrong way. My OH had a panic when we found out and took it out on me, he even tried to dump me on the way to the 12 week scan! When we got there tho and he saw our little baby moving around he was so happy and now our relationship is the strongest its ever been. The male species are notorious for being immature. Give him some time, Im sure he will realise what hes done.:hugs:

Thing is he isn't a teenager so he should be mature and he was adamant to keep the baby :( i just feel let down and feel as if i've let my little one down :( i just want to hold my baby :( xx

Well he should know better then! How old is he if you dont mind me asking. What a knob tho. Well if it doesnt work out your in the right place, you'll get plenty of support on here and theres loads of single mums that to do a great job who can offer advice. It must be horrible for you but you'll get through it.:hug:

well it sounds like he chickened out, a lot of guys do that. They may like the idea of a baby in the beginning but things can change over night. My ex ended it with me suddenly as well, when he found out I was pregnant he was excited. then when I was 5 weeks and we spent the day together went shopping got lunch he didnt talk to me all day the next day, and that night wrote me a nasty break up message on myspace. Boys are ******ed, it can't be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"