• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Stressed and worried!

havefaith01

Reaction score
The last fews days I have been so stressed out. Last night my lower back started hurting real bad! This morning I woke up and I was having shooting pains in my lower stomach/pelvic area. So of course now I am worried sick. I know I just saw baby and heart beat last week( I was 6+3) and I get to see baby in one week again. I just cant wait. I can't figure out why I am so worried with this baby.... all the time. I am so worried something is going to happen. I don't remember cramping like this with my last two. Please tell me I'm not crazy....lol and I am not the only obsessing about making it out of this 1st trimester!

I understand... Im the same way.. Ive been getting some bad cramping with this one and I dont remember having so much with my first baby... I havent heard the heart beat yet so Im very nervous...

Have you had any bleeding?? I say call the dr and tell them about your concerns, they will put your mind at ease or have you come in to get checked again..

I'm sorry that you are so worried..

I understand... Im the same way.. Ive been getting some bad cramping with this one and I dont remember having so much with my first baby... I havent heard the heart beat yet so Im very nervous...

Have you had any bleeding?? I say call the dr and tell them about your concerns, they will put your mind at ease or have you come in to get checked again..

I'm sorry that you are so worried..

Thanks for responding. I haven't had any bleeding. Just cramps and lower back pain on the right side. The Dr. said everything looked good last week in the u/s, and I go in one week for another u/s. Sorry about your cramping, praying it goes away!
How far along are you?

I am 6w+6d along... My first ultrasound isnt until I'm 9 weeks sooo I'm really anxious!!! These next two weeks better fly or else I'm going to go nuts!!

Hoping your bad pain lets up... I had some but in the mid back area, I just have horrible posture.. haha.. I wonder if anyone else is getting back pain.. Hmmmmmm...?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"