Stressed!

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by StaceyPreedy, Feb 1, 2011.

1. StaceyPreedy

StaceyPreedy Well-Known Member

Why is it so hard, starting to get that useless feeling back again, i thought things would be better by now at 7 weeks (well they are a million times better just not as much better as i'd like). Pls tell me it gets better soon, i think this morning i almost sent my OH out for formula but after so much hard work getting it right the last few wks i don't want to undo the hard work and i just want so badly to at least get to 6 months exclusively bf. I just never thought it would be this difficult.

2. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

it really does get easier, its a skill and will take you and your LO time to perfect it for you then the day does come where it is just all so natural, EJ now just knows so instictively where my nipple is that i barely have my bra unclipped and hes in there lol even in the dark

3. mystika802

mystika802 Well-Known Member

At about 6 weeks I thought things were really getting better, then at 7 and 8 weeks they got hard again but it didnt last and things are better than ever now. It will get better, just keep going, your doing great!

4. kelly29

kelly29 Guest

i have days when it seems awful i'm not gonna lie :( but mostly its good ;) i would of caved in bk in the real early days and i am a quitter that's for sure lol so i'm on 9 wks now and yes it does get better. just takes a while for everything to settle down you will do it with you eyes shut soon ;) my lo does ;) i cant give up now, just for the pure hell it was to start with . good luck your doing great xxx