Stressing.....

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to first trimester, and got my :bfp: for sure today. But I am mega stressed....what if it's a chemicl pregnancy? I'm not due on till Saturday, so I know about my pregnancy very early on....and I'm just terrified I will start my period and it will be game over!
I'm going to the docs in the morning, so I can tell him my fears, and see what he says. I suppose it doesn't matter what anyone says, if it happens it happens. My :bfp: have been getting darker over the past couple of days, apart from a clearblue/easy, which showed positive then disapeared after a couple of hours. All the other tests I've done over the past few days are still positive. I don't have any symptoms as such, one of my breasts is sore, and I think they are a bit bigger, with possible darker nipples. I cry a lot for no reason, and am burping like a drunkard! But the distict lack of symptoms worries me....early days I suppose.
Thank you for listening x x x x :hugs:

It is still early days but the tests getitng darker is a good sign.
Symptoms wise, i had pretty much nothing untill 5-6 weeks onwards.

Iv always said to wait untill the day your period is due to test, Just incase anything happens, You wouldnt of known before and got your hopes up.
But fingers crossed everything will be fine, and Congratulations on ur BFP!
Im sure the doctor will be able to reassure, Good Luck
X

LongRoadAhead, I wish I had done that.....buy my period is due tomorrow, and there are no signs of it, no cramps like I normally get either.
I've been to the doctors today, he looked at my tests and said they are good strong positives, so that's good, he said he could do a blood test to reassure but he doesn't think that's necessary, coz of the strong tests. So I do feel a bit better now. Got my first midwife appointment 7th Novemeber! Baby due 21/06/09....the day after DH birthday! x

try not to worry too much hun its not good for you im sure everything will be fine! xx

Aww hun im glad the doc was positive....fingers crossed it all looks good then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"