stretch mark and weight loss question

barrowland

Reaction score
im very close to having my baby... well i was supposed to have her by now lol and i have the worst stretch marks going they are thick and deep and bright red all over my belly and my hips. im wanting to loose the weight as soon as possible after having LO (obviously in a healthy way) and i was wondering if i should be worried about the skin on my belly going saggy because of the stretch marks? im aware il never get rid of them and they will fade but not go away but im really worried ill have a sagging stomache or the skin will look rinkled. does anyone know anything about this or has anyone had terrible stretch marks and been ok? and does anyone know the best weight loss for helping with your stomache? i was planning on doing like sit ups and eating healthily after having LO but i was wonding if anyone knwos anything else i could do to get my flat belly back hopefully with the tight skin

stretch marks are scars so they wont ever go away ut you cant tell if you'll have loose skin or not until it happens. theres a good chance of having loose skin though since your skin doesnt have as much elasticity (hence the stretchies).

stretch marks are scars so they wont ever go away ut you cant tell if you'll have loose skin or not until it happens. theres a good chance of having loose skin though since your skin doesnt have as much elasticity (hence the stretchies).

Basically WSS ^^^

Losing belly fat comes from diet, not exercise. I have lost the pregnancy weight and have become very fit looking, but the stretch marks and saggy *skin* remains. It's unfortunately part of the deal and will take some getting used to. The sagging skin will get worse the more weight you lose.

im very close to having my baby... well i was supposed to have her by now lol and i have the worst stretch marks going they are thick and deep and bright red all over my belly and my hips. im wanting to loose the weight as soon as possible after having LO (obviously in a healthy way) and i was wondering if i should be worried about the skin on my belly going saggy because of the stretch marks? im aware il never get rid of them and they will fade but not go away but im really worried ill have a sagging stomache or the skin will look rinkled. does anyone know anything about this or has anyone had terrible stretch marks and been ok? and does anyone know the best weight loss for helping with your stomache? i was planning on doing like sit ups and eating healthily after having LO but i was wonding if anyone knwos anything else i could do to get my flat belly back hopefully with the tight skin

Hi

If your belly sags after birth, it will take months for this to settle properly. So dont worry over it and give it time, time is the key when it comes to stretchmarks and a sagging belly.
I got TONNES of them, i gained 4 st, got an overhang which was saggy at 18 that wasnt good :haha:
I had really bad ones on my sides, after loosing 5st they are completely gone, like same colour as my skin again so cant tell without looking closly.
Now on my belly, you can see tell but they havent half changed colour.
As for the overhang/sag i wasnt expecting the outcome ive got, its still going down. Heres my thread with couple of pictures.

As for best form exercise, i say circuit training. This whole thing sit ups and getting flat tummy to me is bit fad, you need work on belly fat itself first.

All best with labour :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...2-dreaded-overhang-check-my-pictures-out.html

Hi

If your belly sags after birth, it will take months for this to settle properly. So dont worry over it and give it time, time is the key when it comes to stretchmarks and a sagging belly.
I got TONNES of them, i gained 4 st, got an overhang which was saggy at 18 that wasnt good :haha:
I had really bad ones on my sides, after loosing 5st they are completely gone, like same colour as my skin again so cant tell without looking closly.
Now on my belly, you can see tell but they havent half changed colour.
As for the overhang/sag i wasnt expecting the outcome ive got, its still going down. Heres my thread with couple of pictures.

As for best form exercise, i say circuit training. This whole thing sit ups and getting flat tummy to me is bit fad, you need work on belly fat itself first.

All best with labour :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...2-dreaded-overhang-check-my-pictures-out.html

thank you that was really helpful atleast i know im not alone its jsut all the people i know who are having kids have bumps far bigger than mine and dont have a single stretch mark at all and its getting me down when ever i see my stomache it just looks like a road map :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->