Stretch mark creams...

kristen77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondered what (if any) you were using?? I have been told to use bio-oil in the morning and Palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream in the evening. Have been using them for about a week now as I've told I need to get my skin in good condition...? What's anyone else using? Or am I jumping the gun?!!

xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

i just just coco butter, i only started using it a fews ago after i noticed strech marks on my bum, luckly none on my belly yet (fingers crossed it stays that way) but i use that twice aday

ShAzz
xxx

I think stretch marks are largely genetic, so ask your mum if she has many. I think using creams can't help, because you need to keep your skin hydrated. I use bio oil in the morning and at night I mix it with Nivea q10 lotion and slather it all over my tum and boobies.

I put about 5 drops of bio oil in the bath because I don't like greasy hands, when I get out it's all soaked in and shimmery :)

P.s I think although genetic, prevention is better then cure with stretchmarks so its not a bad idea to start early as, you never know how early you'll get a bump! x

I put about 5 drops of bio oil in the bath because I don't like greasy hands, when I get out it's all soaked in and shimmery :)

P.s I think although genetic, prevention is better then cure with stretchmarks so its not a bad idea to start early as, you never know how early you'll get a bump! x

ooooh, great tip littlebuddah! also, it will stop my OH getting in with me and taking up all the space!!! x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

i am using bio oil all over...great tip about bath xx

I've just bought something called 'Pregnacare', although I guess Bio Oil is pretty good too. I say start early, the earlier the better!

My mother has absolutely no stretchmarks on her stomach, and with my first pregnancy neither did I until about 32 ish weeks.

At first I was like "ha! see no stretchmarks!" until then - BAM!!! a million in one go, and I must say I do regret it nearly four years later, as I used nothing but regular creams. Lol

This time I'm on damage limitation, so I can say - although the chances are that if it's gong to happen it will to some degree - there's no harm in trying! And I'm definitely trying this time!

Im only 8 weeks or so and i have just been using my normal aloe vera& cucomber vaslene body lotion at mo as i dont know if my skin is stretching just yet,but i do have palmers coco butter for stretch marks and the bio oil ready :) xx

my sister has 2 children all she used was baby oil she bathed init and rubbed sum on her belly and she doesnt have 1 stretch mark at all, u would swear she hasn had kids shes so lucky. so im going to do wat she did and hope im as lucky

With my DS i used avent dry oil spray. It was non greasy and i could feel the difference, plus it smells delish!

I use bio oil when I can be bothered to rub it all in, and palmers cocoa butter when I can't, as it soaks in easier.
I get stretch marks easily so I don't think I can stop them :(

I have some regular lotion and some palmer's. I use them both from time to time (when I remember).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->