stretch marks....when???

I got most of mine after having my 1st son. Had a few more with 2nd son. None this time - yet!! I am a lot smaller this time and am carrying a girl. Just luck I think x

I have a few small ones on my hips (appeared around 20 weeks and getting darker but not bigger)

None on my belly so far and I hope it stays that way, not hopeful though!!

I got a line going across my belly button and have had them since about 22 weeks, my bump is big and high so I've only got them there which is odd:wacko:

I had none, up until 37 weeks, then I woke up with some on either side of my bump underneath, I feel tey are getting worse the more my bump drops. And apparently they get worse if u itch them? But I feel like a child with chickenpox :(

37+5 and none as of yet but I know they will come as I have stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs from puberty

I think they're supposed to be hereditary (to do with the elasticity of your skin) so the best way to find out if you're going to get them is ask your mum if she ever got them. My mum never did and neither have I, I'm very grateful to her!

I didn't get any with my son and I had him at 40+1. As yet, I don't have any this time either so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm lucky again. I've heard of people having them appear on their due date so I don't think you are ever safe though! x

I think they're supposed to be hereditary (to do with the elasticity of your skin) so the best way to find out if you're going to get them is ask your mum if she ever got them. My mum never did and neither have I, I'm very grateful to her!

I've also heard this but my mum and sister got them and I didn't and my mother-in-law also got them but my sister-in-law didn't x

I didn't get any with dd, but my belly button where I had a piercing got very stretched and left marks after, I'm only 27+5 so still have loads of time to get some this time. But I can faintly see the marks reappearing around my belly button again if I look closely.

i have loads of stretchmarks from when i first hit puberty. and i was never overweight or anything so i just expect that my skin just gets them easily. however, i haven't gotten any yet but i expect they'll show up at some point!

I didn't get any with my first. This one they showed up around 37 weeks....wtf? I'm super small too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->