stretch marks wtf

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
i started getting small purpley ones at the bottom of my back about 2 weeks ago, i was absolutely gutted but eventually started to think 'well at least there where nobody can see them'

then just before i looked in the mirror, ive got the beginnings of a few right on the front of my bump. theyve appeared over a few hours cus they deff were not there this morning.

i feel like crying now as i didnt think id get them cus none of the women in my family ever have and ive been using creams and stuff,

i know i shouldnt be bothered, but im not even 20 yet and just feel like ill never be able to wear a bikini again or anything revealing, i feel so guilty for being upset about it but i cant help it :(

:hugs: oh honey Im sorry :( I just got a huge patch on the back of my legs and I cried for hours...I know how you feel. I dont even want to wear capris because they are purple and everywhere! I was so upset.... :( Its just a battle sign of our pregnancy...sadly

They fade within a few months of having the baby so don't stress.

Bio oil works well to help them fade down to nothing most of the time. The rest of the stuff doesn't I'm afraid.

I know how you feel hon! I found another one on my bump, and it's not big, but it's really purple and squiggly! I was sooo upset! But, I've already got them on my hips from my weight battles, and they've even made it to my beautiful boobies :hissy:

I'm scared to get them...I have them on my upper thighs and little ones on my hips...I got these with my other 2 pregnancies...I just hope I don't get anything new with this one :( but I cant really do anything...I alway apply cocoa butter and I stopped using Bio bc it was too expensive and to tell you the truth it worked the same as my 100% pure cocoa butter!!!

with my first pregnancy...I got them REALLY bad on my boobs...I was surprised that they have almost dissapered (even using the stuff)!!! they are almost not existant...you cant really notice them!!!!
So dont worry hun...

i got them really bad on my boobs when i was like 13 and tbh theyve only just gone and are still pretty noticable (silver though) hopefully these on my back and bump will go faster,
its just made me feel really un attractive and i know ill be wantin the lights off and covers on next time i see OH, god :/

ive been using creams and none have appeared on my stomach but on my hips and lower back i have a few. and my arse xD and top of my thighs are covered in bright red ones. it really sucks

Almond oil helps with the skins elasticity. Especially good when used after your bath or shower so might be worth a try to avoid any new stretchmarks appearing.

I used this with both of my previous pregnancies and have started using it again this time around and am sure this is why I haven't got any stretch marks in either pregnancy. It's cheap to buy, only 99p for a little bottle which goes a long way.

xxx

I was watching the doctor show and they say pretty much any cream will do coco butter or not its all about the moisture. I got these from gaining weight back when i was like 18 i have always been tiny im 5"9 120 lbs was about a size 5 at the time and i got upto 150lbs within no time. they were super purple to begin with so now being my normal weight again well before baby at 125 i have little white ones behind my knees and on my upper thighs and my butt i found tanning helped alot you barely even see them so it wont be that bad forever. Im 27 and im def not lookin forward to getting them again but they werent that bad after gaining 30 pounds so hopefully yours wont be either good luck hun

aw I like to think of them as a sign of our life. Its a sign of what we went through to achieve what we did.

You will learn to accept them and they do die down. My stomach was covered in them and my new partner never minded at all.

I have some from my first pg and also some on my boobs cos they have grown so much over the years!! They do fade a lot and bio oil helps too (bodycare have a cheaper version which is just as good too) , unfortunately they are just a part of life for some of us, try not to get upset hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"