stretchmarks

R

rubixcyoob.

So I'm going shopping tomorrow and was just wondering what everyone who has stretch marks uses in order to, not prevent them as such, but reduce them? I'm starting to get some on my boobs so I just want to try and reduce them as much as I can so I'm not all scarred after the LO gets here.

Thanks xx

palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks
but doesn't seem to be working for me. lol

well i got Bio-Oil, supposed to do the trick, but for me it hasnt, i have them on my belly, and quite alot too, i used it day and night and even put it in my baths, but it hasnt helped me, its all to do with your skins elasticity, if your skin is very elastic you wont get stretch marks but if it isnt (like mine) you most probably will get them, they say it really works and helps alot, but to be honest i found it hasnt worked at all and its all to do with the type of skin you have! but give it a go anyway as everyones different! :thumbup:

yeh i tried that one aswell! but still didnt work! lol, i guess its just everyones skin type, we must be the unlucky ones! lol :shrug:

i have tryed cocoa butter & boi oil but for my they arnt working!

i was using bio oil and didnt get a single stretch mark (maybe cuz that was earlier pregnancy)! its quite expensive tho.. so i switched to the much cheaper option - cocoa butter - but doesnt seem to work at all and now im riddled with them :( hope they dont come much more in a week!! but cocoa butter smells nice :) lol x

cocoa butterrr :). try it after you showers and start it NOW otherr wise it wont work. Have to start it early before you start getting the bump Lol

I just bought that yesterday to try! Obviously it's a little late for me but my mom thinks it will still help some..

was told to try vitamin E by nurses and doctors nothing has ever worked for me but it doesnt bother me to much seeing as i think of it as my babys writing there name on me before they meet me.... they are claming me as theres and i love it =)

was told to try vitamin E by nurses and doctors nothing has ever worked for me but it doesnt bother me to much seeing as i think of it as my babys writing there name on me before they meet me.... they are claming me as theres and i love it =)

Hehe, I have heard that analogy before. A kid once said to me that the baby was drawing on mum's belly and saying hello.

i tried the Cocoa Butter and it didn't work and also the BioOil works for me but it makes everything oily and slippery. slightly uncomfortable. but hey! it works. sort of.

so many creams etc but i think if u are going to get stretchmarks u will get them. Just one of those things. i have them on my boobs, none on my tummy, but the other day i caught a glimpse of the back of my bum in the mirror as i was getting in the shower and i have stretch marks on my bum cheeks!!! :haha:

so many creams etc but i think if u are going to get stretchmarks u will get them. Just one of those things. i have them on my boobs, none on my tummy, but the other day i caught a glimpse of the back of my bum in the mirror as i was getting in the shower and i have stretch marks on my bum cheeks!!! :haha:

I have them on my sides (Pre-pregnancy) all the way around to my lower back (NOT pre-pregnancy!) and recently started getting a few on my bump below my belly button and on my inner thighs.. Today I found a few little ones on the inner part of my knee? :shrug: What are they doing there!?

i have some one the inside of my knees too. and a few on my bump too.

the knees is because you are retaining water and so your thighs will get bigger which will make your knee skin stretch ... stretchmarks i have some on my inner thighs due to the whole pushing that is when i got those ones lol and some on my sides and some on my belly and boobs and i am pretty sure that is it but dont be surprised if your nana get s them to that will be from you babys head and the birth process but that is like worst case scenreo

the knees is because you are retaining water and so your thighs will get bigger which will make your knee skin stretch ... stretchmarks i have some on my inner thighs due to the whole pushing that is when i got those ones lol and some on my sides and some on my belly and boobs and i am pretty sure that is it but dont be surprised if your nana get s them to that will be from you babys head and the birth process but that is like worst case scenreo

Such lovely, pleasant thoughts :haha:

lol yea sorry but i am trying to be honest here it isnt something that i really like lol but it is true that happens just ask my friends that have kids

I have them on my boobs, my sides, my bum,outside of my thighs, inside of thighs, above the knee and below!!
*crys*

I have them on my sides (Pre-pregnancy) all the way around to my lower back (NOT pre-pregnancy!) and recently started getting a few on my bump below my belly button and on my inner thighs.. Today I found a few little ones on the inner part of my knee? :shrug: What are they doing there!?

i have them on my sides of my sides pre-pregnancy. I had some on my boobs pre pregnancy too but couldnt see them anymore now i have new ones- but the bum?? I spose they come up in wierd places don't they. havn't seen knee ones b4 i hope they dont get too bad :hugs: x

wow and I just looked and I have some at the bottom of my bump... great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"