stretchmarks

aww at least yours dont look like min and run from pelvic bone to top of breasts =( and all the way around to hinny and hips then on inner thighs i am like one BIG stretchmark =( i should show you guys before any pregnancy pictures and now

oh and i have some on the underside of the bum =((((((

lol i have no clue how my childrens father is still turned on by my body lol he is such a physical guy as in looks matter alot to him and i feel no way like i look ok

I didnt get any either times. I used body shop vitamin E lotion and ate loads of advocardo lol. I doubt thats what stopped me getting them but because it worked the first time, I tried again.

They say its genes- so if your meant to get them you will and theres nothing creams can do. Im riddled and Ive been using palmers cocoa butter all the way through.. Its just a bad thing of pregnancy, some are lucky some arent.x

I have them really bad on my hips now they werent too bad before but theyre so angry now and theyve started spreading to under my bump :( got them on inside of my thighs and boobs too :( x

ive got them on my boobs and their right beside my clevage, looks like i wont be wearing low cut tops! their not too bad though,
i used cocoa butter right at the beggining of my pregnancy but then i changed to bio-oil i dont put it on that much either i just stick a few drops in my bath and it seems to do the trick, but now every night before i go to sleep i put vaseline intensive care mosturiser on my bump and thighs as it really hydrates the skin so not a stretch mark in sight on my bump yet! hopefully not too many show up!
Oh and btw ladies if you go on amazon the bio-oil is really cheap atm!
xx

Bio oil hasnt done anything for me :( i used it before pg on scars which its also formulated and nothing :growlmad: i think different things work for different ppl x

wow and I just looked and I have some at the bottom of my bump... great.
After you guys said my stretch marks didn't look so bad from my last bump picture I started to feel stretch marks way down my bump (As I couldn't see down there!)
I grabbed a mirror and they like seriously came outta no where and one is really big and bad looking :cry:
I blame you girls for saying my stretch marks weren't that bad!! =P

im using the Little me baby organics oil
they do mum to be things, no word if it's working yet but no harm in trying it

i also heard that just baby oil is supposed to help

So on the topic of stretch marks..
Look what suddenly appeared on my bump..
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4209953517_ebd106731c_m.jpg
It's so itchy too! I put cocoa butter on it and it still itches!!! :cry:

(Sorry the lighting's so bad.. I can't have my over head light on when my dads in bed and it's almost 2AM here!)

awe! I can't find my camera lol or I would take some pics of mine. lol

All the main ones I have are on my lower back and it's really hard to try and get that angle with my lighting and the fact my webcam cord isn't very long (Not to mention thats just a hard pic to try to do yourself)
But the ones on my bump just suddenly appeared not to long ago and keep getting worse and worse.. it itches soooo badddd

aww i amso sorry girls i would take all your streatchys if i could seeing as i am already covered from boobs to thighs whats a few more right?? well i took a pic of mine but my gran hasnt uploaded them on the cp so i cant steal them and post them on here yet =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->