stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
HI Ladies

i had tons of ewcm and then some ovary cramping the next day took this as the day i ovulated so now roughly 6dpo.

4 dpo i had in the morning when checking cervix clumpy thick white cm ( no smell was checked no infection or anything ) by lunch time when i checked it it was snot like and white but really stretchy like ewcm but white ? by the evening it was just a small amount of cm but tacky.

5dpo and today - ive had some lower back pain and slightly sensetvie nipples and i checked my cm again this mornig and its still like ewcm but still really creamy , and still stretchy...

have any ladies experianced this in the 2ww?? xx
:baby:

Heya, I have also, I noticed your other thread on it, but don't remember if I commented. I got it when pregnant with my son. And I've got it now had it exactly as you describe. Disgusting isn't it :( but if it means pregnant I won't give a damn :) good luck. When's af due? Mine's today nothing so far except cramps in last half hour and feel like I'm about to come on so I may well be & of course our lovely snotty, creamy coloured stretchy but holds it's shape 'ewcm' kinda style but not if you get me haha. No one else seems to of had this! Weird xxx

thanks ladies :flower:

Rach - did the last time you have this result in pregnancy? I know everyone says that any new symptom is a good sign but i think ill end up at some point driving myself mad ! someone did mention it being ovulation but i didnt think that ovulation visited in the form of creamy white and stretchy and snot like but not quite ?!!? lol.

af for me isnt due untill the 4th september so still have 10 days to go !! can see this being a verryy long wait !!

xx

I'm having CM exactly like that now.... Not like EWCM because it's not clear, but definately white, stretchy, and sticky... not watery like normal. Honestly, it reminds me of mucus plug type CM.... I'm normally very dry by this point, so I'm really hoping its a good sign. I'm 10-11 dpo. Good Luck Summerlily!

Yeah it was a result of pregnancy :) As this is month 1 ttc I've not felt cervix that I can remember since he was born so I don't know if I usually get this released with AF regularly each month, tmi sorry.. But perhaps it's just af knocking.. I would of thought I'd of seen some of it directly prior to af as the creamy variety at least once if it was a regular thing, yet I haven't so who knows... Im achey and really believe she'll show up any second. It's suprising there's no mention of this type of discharge on goggle! Xxx

Me me me!! I have this for the first time this month, AF due at the weekend so I'm really hoping it's a good sign :)

im glad theres so many other ladies that have the same thing ! and im just as surpirised as you rach that there is NO WHERE on google that has any mention of it !! im hoping its a fab sign for us all !! ive had no cramping this month which i ususally have in the 2ww but even today ive got an acheing sort of feeling in my left ovary area! and i thought that was only meant to happen around the big O !

i did go a little mad on google kellysmom and look for what a mucus plug might show itsellf as !! ive heard all sorts of stories about what its like when it comes out at the end prior to labour but nothing about what its like when your first pregnant and it seals to protect itself?!?!

Good luck Giraffe!!! youll definatly have to let us know how you get on! x

Me too! I also had this when I was pregnant with dd <3 good luck ladies I hope we all get our bfps! I'm testing on 3rd sept x

Wouldn't that be amazing Rach! X'ing my fingers for us all! Lily, honestly, the biggest difference between normal CM and mucus plug CM (atleast that I've noticed) is that it has kind of a wierd greenish yellow color to it. Not like infection greenish yellow, but just a greenish yellow that I can't even find the words to describe. In my case, I've never had this kind of CM during a normal cycle, until now. I'm really hoping this is a really good sign!

thats a bril idea rach :)

i havent had any tinged yellow cm but in my underwear sorry tmi , wheres tehres a fair bit of cm coming out its a crusty yellowish type stuff lol! x

Good luck Giraffe!!! youll definatly have to let us know how you get on! x

Don't worry I will!!!

Sunday's the testing day so I'm keeping everything crossed till then. This has to be my month - I had the smiley face OPK, did the dance loads this month - I think hubby thought all his Christmases had come at once! Massively sore boobs at Ov, cramps at 7 dpo and now the CM!!
Please please please:dust: for all xxx

Cramps hit me bad tonight pink spot when checked cp, cervix has a really bruised feeling, think I'm close to af, I'll update if She does show up, just to help as like we said there's nothing online about it. Babydust to you all :) excited for you guys xxxx

I'm 9dpo and having exactly this! It's just like EWCM, stretchy, feels like EWCM, but it's more white-ish. And I am having TONS of it right now to the point that I am uncomfortable because I feel...well, wet down there.

your still in untill the witch shows rach!

ohhh ceejie ! when are you going to test!!

good luck giraffe ! xx

Oh I'm sorry Rach, fingers crossed for next month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"