stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

Hi ladies ... I m 6 dpo and got this white snot looking cm... Not something I've had since trying to conceive ... Is it a good sign? Anyone got bfp from this symptom?

Lots of people here have! It's a good sign if it's different for you

I'm new on here but Ive been reading symptoms for three months now... I also had a little temp dip today....I'm so hopeful for this month to get a bfp....my lil one keeps asking when is my lil brother coming???
I had mild back pain and some twinges and super thirsty and tired... I'm holding back from testing..I don't want to c another bfn....I can't even talk to dh bc I promised I would let it be but I can't ... Did u get a bfp?

HI Ladies

i had tons of ewcm and then some ovary cramping the next day took this as the day i ovulated so now roughly 6dpo.

4 dpo i had in the morning when checking cervix clumpy thick white cm ( no smell was checked no infection or anything ) by lunch time when i checked it it was snot like and white but really stretchy like ewcm but white ? by the evening it was just a small amount of cm but tacky.

5dpo and today - ive had some lower back pain and slightly sensetvie nipples and i checked my cm again this mornig and its still like ewcm but still really creamy , and still stretchy...

have any ladies experianced this in the 2ww?? xx
:baby:

I have this right now, and I am currently 7-8 DPO. My nips are also very very sore. However, no cramping yet. Hope we get our :bfp: !!! <3

I am currently 7dpo....dreamingmom- I was looking at your chart.... Mine looks sooo different... Am I reading this wrong these past three months... I have to post it so you guys could help me out....

HI Ladies

i had tons of ewcm and then some ovary cramping the next day took this as the day i ovulated so now roughly 6dpo.

4 dpo i had in the morning when checking cervix clumpy thick white cm ( no smell was checked no infection or anything ) by lunch time when i checked it it was snot like and white but really stretchy like ewcm but white ? by the evening it was just a small amount of cm but tacky.

5dpo and today - ive had some lower back pain and slightly sensetvie nipples and i checked my cm again this mornig and its still like ewcm but still really creamy , and still stretchy...

have any ladies experianced this in the 2ww?? xx
:baby:

I have this right now, and I am currently 7-8 DPO. My nips are also very very sore. However, no cramping yet. Hope we get our :bfp: !!! <3

Holy cow, Ive experienced the same Woohoo... Mild uterine cramping now, nothing major.. Lol... I really hope this it for All of Us!! Im crossing Everything I can for Us We get our :bfp: I dont think I can wait much longer, the suspense lol

I have a quick question can an ovulation test give u a positive for pregnancy?
I am 7 dpo and my period is supposed to start on sept 16... So I shouldn't get a smiley face on opk yet right? I was bored and obsessing... I didn't have a pregnancy test at home just an opk so I poas just to see what would happen.... I got a happy face....do u think I could be pregnant???? Help please!

Jazzy, I'd say its possible. But a pg test would be positive before you'd see a smiley test. Have you tested? I hope you found out you are pregnant! :)

hello, my dh and i got so excited bc i googled it and it said it was a good sign but then i ran out and got an hpt....BFN....so disappointed. My dh is so sad....he hates tests. Now I am in full effect with sympton spotting so i took another ovu test, i didn't want to waste my last preg test....it was negative, I know its pretty earlier for me to test though so I am trying hard not to think abt it....it so hard though. My cm is watery now, has a lot of white peices, i don't know how to explain it. Sorry TMI. My breast and nipples don't feel any different. I don't know what to think anymore. i do feel some sort of heaviness and cramping around my ovaries...i didn't even notice i was pregnant with my son but then again i was never trying...
Leinzlove, you got your bfp right? any symptoms?
I am gonna be 11 dpo tomorrow 29 day cycle...temps are high but up and down....dpo 7 was 98.54 dpo8 98.36 dpo9 99.25 dpo10 98.83....i don't know what to make of this...Insight would help and be much appreciated! :)

Jazzy, Maybe you didn't O the first time around, or your body geared up to and was unsuccessful. So, it did so again? It's possible to have more than one LH surge a cycle.

I had far more symptoms with Baby #1. Cramping, fatigue, Sore Boobs, Hunger, Frequent urination, headache.

#2 ended up in a MC in March but symptoms were: Fatigue, Sore Boobs, Hunger, Frequent urination and extreme thirst.

#3 which is my current pregnancy. I had hardly any symptoms. I had vivid dreams like ridiculous about 1-2 a night. At 8dpo I kept smelling things that weren't there. Thats it! I really thought I was out of it.

During all these times I did symptom spot and nearly every cycle pregnant or not.... I thought I was.

I hope you fall pregnant super soon! :hugs:

Hi leinz....I didn't think that could even happen....the surge was short .... Bc I tested opk again three hours later, it was negative....I also chart my bbt...it doesn't look like I ovulated again or n e thing.... I wanted to post my chart on here but I don't know how. I wish I could so u could look at it....
My temps haven't gone below cover line and they are really high, like bw high 98 and 99...
But I think af is coming I have a massive backache... Two days now...i don't know what to think n e more. I was taking clomid last month and the month before but it didn't work so I stopped.... I figured maybe it would be better natural but it looks like I'm out again... Although, I did have a yellowy cream white colored ewcm this morning....tmi... I took a pic of it too... Just don't know how to post those things yet....
Wish me luck two days until I get my period....

I'm hoping the :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face. If your temps are still above coverline you are in there! :) I don't know about the positive OPK... Maybe a dud! Strange. Can't wait for you to update with your BFP! :)

I think af is on her way, my temp plummeted from 98.81 to 98.01...I have been having major hot flashes but I think it's this weather....I guess we'll know tomorrow if my temp goes back up....somehow my cycle is now 32 days!

I was having 32-34 days cycles when I fell pregnant. I hope this month is the one and if not that the next one is. :hugs:

You are so sweet...thanks so much for the optimism...God, knows I need it.
The funny thing is when I got pregnant with my son it was like bam...pregnant.... Three months after i got married without trying....
Then I find out I had two polyps near my left Fallopian tube but the right one is fine and everything else was good.... I had the surgery to remove the polls and thought it'd be a cinch, so the gyno gave me clomid so I could make sure...first month- negative second month- negative... So this month I didn't take it bc I figured it wasn't for me, I thought I'd go natural and not think abt it too much... Then the closer I get to my af the more I think abt it... I got that positive opk and thought this it...then I took an hpt and negative....got bummed but thought my temps are so high...it's gotta be it.... But this morning it went down and I feel like ok... It's gonna be negative....my side hurts like I've been running a marathon...and I am really thirsty....I feel like I'm making myself feel these symptoms so I could sike myself out... Sorry for all the venting, needed to get this out! I'll let you know what happens tomorrow...
Btw- I never said Congrats....on your bfp- congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thank you! I definitley think you could see a BFP! I just don't like the temp drop... But as long as its still above the coverline... Its a definite possibillity. :)

My first daughter was easy too first cycle NTNP and BAM!

My second daughter (Carrying now.) 8 cycles with a MC.

Wow...8 cycles...well, your well on your way now....it's a beautiful thing!
To update you I got my Af this morning... I wiped and there it was.... I'm so bummed!
Woke up and took my temp it was the same wayyyy above coverline-coverline is 97.5 my temp was 98.02....so I don't know what's going on with me....I looked through my other charts and noticed every month my temp will go down when af comes but never below coverline.... I have been charting for 8 cycles... Never took bc and no condoms.... Just withdrawal for the first two and a half years after my ds. I wasnt trying but i also wasnt preventing....And nothing...That's why I had the die test and found out abt the polyps and had them removed bc we didn't get pregnant for all those yrs, my son is 6. I don't know if I should try iui...or get his sperm tested, I think they check that right....if you get iui.
I feel like that positive opk meant something, I wish I would have bd that night... Maybe u were right and I ovulated again....
I guess I am on to another month.....I just don't know what to do at this point...I'm so sorry if this message is all over the place... My mind is so discombobulated....
Thank u for reaching out... Hopefully, I will have good news next month and can share it with you....I will still be stalking this site... Love it!

Awwww... honey! :hugs: What CD did you get the positive OPK? They say most O the day after a positive OPK. So, you'd need to have about 10 days after that to have a long enough LP to sustain a pregnancy. I'd keep charting. Its okay to have a drop above the coverline that indicates the ugly :witch:.

Don't give up! You'll be updating me with your :bfp: super soon! :)

Wow...8 cycles...well, your well on your way now....it's a beautiful thing!
To update you I got my Af this morning... I wiped and there it was.... I'm so bummed!
Woke up and took my temp it was the same wayyyy above coverline-coverline is 97.5 my temp was 98.02....so I don't know what's going on with me....I looked through my other charts and noticed every month my temp will go down when af comes but never below coverline.... I have been charting for 8 cycles... Never took bc and no condoms.... Just withdrawal for the first two and a half years after my ds. I wasnt trying but i also wasnt preventing....And nothing...That's why I had the die test and found out abt the polyps and had them removed bc we didn't get pregnant for all those yrs, my son is 6. I don't know if I should try iui...or get his sperm tested, I think they check that right....if you get iui.
I feel like that positive opk meant something, I wish I would have bd that night... Maybe u were right and I ovulated again....
I guess I am on to another month.....I just don't know what to do at this point...I'm so sorry if this message is all over the place... My mind is so discombobulated....
Thank u for reaching out... Hopefully, I will have good news next month and can share it with you....I will still be stalking this site... Love it!

Jazzy, am sorry about the outcome, was following to see your outcome.....i know soon we will read about your BFP, so hang in there...i know what its like to keep getting AF.....we are tryingfor baby 1, cant even bring myself to test...will wait, and wait and pray and pray......Will also pray for your next cycle, dont give up, it will turn around.

Leinzlove- cd 14 at 1:30 am checked three times that day, all smiley faces... Cd 15 at 10 am smiley face and at 3:30 pm no smiley face my temp dropped on cd 15 and went up on cd 16... So I'm pretty sure it was o day....I've been trending o on cd 15 every cycle except the first I tried clomid... On clomid I ovulated on cd 20 ....2 nd cycle with that I o'ed on 15 like normal... So much bd every month....and nothing!
Then I was feeling these weird pains on dpo 7 so I took an opk and it was positive... I googled it and it said there was a chance I could be pregnant bc opk's pick up the same hormone for preg....I was getting ewcm that day too .... I got so happy went out and bought an hpt and it was negative... I poas everyday since then and it was negative up until af came...it's weird bc I never get ewcm before af I got a lot two days before af and the day before af...so very bummed...I m getting depressed!
But I will keep trying I guess....

Kendi- thanks for your thoughts and prayers...bummed for not getting bfp but looking forward to this month, I guess! Are you trying as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->