stretchy white cm like EWCM but creamy white ? 6dpo

Definitley sounds like your body geared and was unsuccessful, so it did so again. I'd definitley BD anytime you see EWCM. I don't understand a shift in your BBT chart though. Thats conformation enough and you can't O twice in a cycle.

I didn't BBT. I did use OPK's but I didn't use them to tell me when to BD. Instead I used the OPK's to estimate when 10dpo was to take a PG test. I just BD'd atleast every other day CD10-20. Prior to doing this, it was so confusing, I ended up missing the egg. But, I got pregnant first try both times I did this.

Don't get depressed... Don't give up! It'll happen! :)

Kendi- thanks for your thoughts and prayers...bummed for not getting bfp but looking forward to this month, I guess! Are you trying as well?

Hi Jazzy19, yes, been trying since Jan this year....am 11dpo today, trying not to symptom spot and also holding back on testing till am sure AF hasnt showed up....I would be thrilled to get a BFP but am trying very hard not to take myself thru that incase this is not the cycle.

Kendi- thanks for your thoughts and prayers...bummed for not getting bfp but looking forward to this month, I guess! Are you trying as well?

Hi Jazzy19, yes, been trying since Jan this year....am 11dpo today, trying not to symptom spot and also holding back on testing till am sure AF hasnt showed up....I would be thrilled to get a BFP but am trying very hard not to take myself thru that incase this is not the cycle.

I'm wishing you all the best... There is no other feeling like bringing a baby into this world....I will pray for you... Plz keep me updated!

Definitley sounds like your body geared and was unsuccessful, so it did so again. I'd definitley BD anytime you see EWCM. I don't understand a shift in your BBT chart though. Thats conformation enough and you can't O twice in a cycle.

I didn't BBT. I did use OPK's but I didn't use them to tell me when to BD. Instead I used the OPK's to estimate when 10dpo was to take a PG test. I just BD'd atleast every other day CD10-20. Prior to doing this, it was so confusing, I ended up missing the egg. But, I got pregnant first try both times I did this.

Don't get depressed... Don't give up! It'll happen! :)

I'm not giving up... I guess I will be blessed at the right time!

You better believe it'll happen for me. I'm excited! I'm glad AF has taken a hike... It's time for sperm to meet eggy! :yipee:

You better believe it'll happen for me. I'm excited! I'm glad AF has taken a hike... It's time for sperm to meet eggy! :yipee:

Omg leinz...I meant to post a quote and hit report with my message... I hope nothing happens... So sorry!Lol...what's wrong with me!
Anywho, I wrote ...
New cycle...time to catch my bfp...

I have that to and I've never
had it before!
OV on day 14 of my cycle and I got OV spotting for the first time doc. said I must have had a strong OV this cycle.
1dpo: nothing
2dpo: slight cramping + Constipation
3dpo: really thirsty.. started to get a sore throat that night
4dpo: woke up feeling like I had the flu? My whole body was aching, I had a temp of 101.5, I had a headache all day, felt nauseous but didn't vomit, body felt hot but I was cold.
5dpo: my flu symptoms are gone except for the soar throat, also experience more constipation today and that think creamy white EWCM

Month #3 TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->