Stroller Help

Janers

Reaction score
Ladies I need to know what you love and hate about your strollers. I am in the market for a new one, and there are so many options I need to hear what you think about yours!

I would love to hear what stroller you are using, what you love about it, hate about it and what you would look for in the perfect stroller!

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure about your price range... ours was pretty inexpensive. It's a first years ignite. It seems really good so far. I wish it had more of a sun shade, but the one it has is good for that price range. The storage is ok, nothing that great. I like the little pouch/cup holder. It folds up nicely and doesn't take up much space. I have no real complaints about it yet.

I have a city mini
Pros: huge sun shade, full recline, easy fold, big but not "too big", relatively light for the size of the stroller

Cons: small storage basket (but looks like newer model is improved), upright position is still a bit reclined not fully upright, parent tray sold separately if you want it

I have a graco quattro tour deluxe,

pros: It looks very comfy for baby, has a matching bag and foot muff, has a clock with time and temperature on the top, has cup holders for baby and mom, has a large shopping basket, fully reclines for naps, shopping basket drops down so you can get to it when pushchair is reclined, has a large hood, very sturdy, has a view hole in the top of the hood.

cons: It is very large and heavy

I have a 4moms oragami

https://youtu.be/ERQHRo0fHGE

It's great and awesomely convenient.
Pros:
Power folding, phone charger, very easy to push, trip metre,loads of cup holders and bottle holders, big hood, thermometer, lights, headlights, wheels underneath so can wheel like a suitcase, lo loves it!!! Hasn't whinged once in it!

Cons: bit on the heavy side,
Not much recline (but u can buy the carrycot for it)
On the pricey side at $1500.
Not a huge basket but does have lots of compartments.

I have a 4moms oragami

https://youtu.be/ERQHRo0fHGE

It's great and awesomely convenient.
Pros:
Power folding, phone charger, very easy to push, trip metre,loads of cup holders and bottle holders, big hood, thermometer, lights, headlights, wheels underneath so can wheel like a suitcase, lo loves it!!! Hasn't whinged once in it!

Cons: bit on the heavy side,
Not much recline (but u can buy the carrycot for it)
On the pricey side at $1500.
Not a huge basket but does have lots of compartments.

That is one cool stroller!

I have the Peg Perego Pliko Switch Compact

Pros: baby can face you or face outwards, full recline, cup holder for baby and parent, folds easily, easy to access storage, adjustable push handles, easy to manuever. Also there's a footboard for an additional child to stand between the push handles.

Cons: storage basket could be bigger

Overall I like it quite a bit.

I have the graco modes click connect stroller

I love it! It was a ton of different ways you can adjust the stroller. For now, since Isabela is small we are only using the car seat and saved the stroller seat for later (you can remove it), making it much more lighter than the other strollers where you have to carry around both! My favorite feature is the fact that you can do forward facing or parent facing. I couldn't find a lot of strollers that did this and it's so useful! Specially now that Isabela is little and I can check on her while we stroll. When she's older and wants to look around she will go forward facing. Also it comes with parent tray and children tray, all included within the price. AND, the basket is huge! I can fit my purse and the diaper backpack and I still have space left! Seriously, I love this stroller! Have yet not found any cons.

I have the graco modes click connect stroller

Just looked at this on the Graco website and it looks awesome! Has everything I like about the Peg Perego that I have plus big storage basket and the parent tray and cup holders. If I have another baby I will def keep this one in mind!

I have the city mini and the I candy peach jogger.

I"ll start with the I candy

Pros
Big shopping basket
All terrain
Lovely, lovely carrycot for little bubba

Cons
Soooo heavy
Noisy recline
Rubbish shade
Expensive
A pain to put together an take apart
Not car friendly as HUGE!

City mini
Easy to assemble and fold
Light
Huge shade
Light, easy to push.
Easy to store
Great for traveling.

Cons
Smaller basket
Not so a great for babies, but they have a carry cot that you can buy or car seat adapter.
Have to buy rain cover and bar as an extra
Not as good as icandy off road, but ok. But you can get the GT model.

Fell in love with I candy when preggers and no idea! Now with an 11 month old, will only use the city mini as love it!

I have the city mini and the I candy peach jogger.

I"ll start with the I candy

Pros
Big shopping basket
All terrain
Lovely, lovely carrycot for little bubba

Cons
Soooo heavy
Noisy recline
Rubbish shade
Expensive
A pain to put together an take apart
Not car friendly as HUGE!

City mini
Easy to assemble and fold
Light
Huge shade
Light, easy to push.
Easy to store
Great for traveling.

Cons
Smaller basket
Not so a great for babies, but they have a carry cot that you can buy or car seat adapter.
Have to buy rain cover and bar as an extra
Not as good as icandy off road, but ok. But you can get the GT model.

Fell in love with I candy when preggers and no idea! Now with an 11 month old, will only use the city mini as love it!

I have the Babyzen Yoyo! And I absolutely love it! It's so light and easy to fold/use etc! The only con I can think of is the basket is a little small! I paid £309 for it and its 100% worth it! Xx

► 1:57► 1:57
www.youtube.com/watch?v=taBPxDUDWNE
18 Nov 2012 - Uploaded by TheMadamelise
www.babyzen.com - YOYO, the buggy reinvented! Accepted as cabin

I have the silver cross freeway. I bought it last weekend and it's amazing!

Pros:

Comfy, big shopping basket, parent or world facing, warm, feels sturdy

The only con I have is that it's quite big and is a struggle to fit in the car. I totally love it though!

I have a city mini
Pros: huge sun shade, full recline, easy fold, big but not "too big", relatively light for the size of the stroller

Cons: small storage basket (but looks like newer model is improved), upright position is still a bit reclined not fully upright, parent tray sold separately if you want it

Same here & ^^wss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"