• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Strong BFP on FRER, faint on others for 4 days.

Nikki2Times

Reaction score
Hello.
Seeking advice. I had 3 days strong BFP on FRER, faint on Dollar store cheapies, 1 faint on other (Monday), intermediate Friday on serum qualitative...... Today, faint on fmu with clear blue and negative in office. Waiting on serum quant now. Really freaking out bc I want this bean to stick so badly. Anyone else have fluctuating tests this early on and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I'm about 1-2 days from when AF was due. Please help! I think I'm addicted to Poas!

You really can't compare between tests. If your tests of the same brand look the same or darker over time with urine at the same time of day (rather than just random times), that's a good sign. I've definitely had dark FRER and almost nothing on other tests, but the other tests did eventually get darker and they got darker over time as well even if not as dark at the FRER.

I agree that you can't compare tests. I did a comparison during my last pregnancy (which went totally fine) between my FRER and cheapies done on the same day, same urine, and the FRERs were way darker. You can see my post with the pics here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...pdated-progression-pg-2-a-2.html#post27364403

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"