Strong cramps and scared?

Nalliexx3

Reaction score
Hi all so I'm 9 weeks oregnant today and yesterday I started getting cramps almost like period cramps but they're really strong and hurt! So bad it kept me up all night. I was supposed to start my period yesterday so I'm thinking that's why but I'm so scared I'm having a miscarriage or something is wrong. Doc said its normal as long as no bleeding happens with it, but I'm still nervous. Anyone experience this?

I'd say it's very normal and nothing to worry about!

Since I found out i'm pregnant i've been googling every little symptom lol and cramps seem to be very common, your uterus is growing and expanding so cramps are to be expected. I have cramps too, but nothing so strong that they keep me awake at night.. Although i've been feeling so sleepy that it would be hard to keep me awake!

I hope they ease off soon for you and everything is well :)

Ive had the same with every pregnancy at the time i missed my first period. Perfectly normal

Drink lots of water - I've had this before when I was a little dehydrated from overdoing it All turned out fine xx

How are you nine weeks if you are expecting your period now?

How are you nine weeks if you are expecting your period now?

Just hit 9 weeks yesterday (Friday) my last period was January 3rd, I was due again feb 1 but missed it obviously and was due for my next period mar 5. Make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"