Strong Line appeared on test after time limit- pregnant or not???!

ladyV84

Reaction score
Ok so need some advice!!! I did a superdrug test yesterday after a 5 hour hold. It was negative and so I threw it in the drawer and forgot about it. This morning I went to test with fmu and saw the old test from
Yesterday. It had a very obvious pink line on it!!!
I have spent all morning between work googling it and can't come to
any conclusion?! The test I was going to try this morning didn't work!!!! Seriously what are the chances!! Currently in a 6 hour hold to test when hubby gets home.. Any ideas? Hope you are all well x

I'd just retest again hun. It shouldn't be read after the time limit so can't say bfp but it's odd to have a strong pink line as an evap..hope its the start of your bfp!

I agree with the above tester. I've had pink dyes that never give a pink evap, and I have had pink dyes that were negative and took hours/days/week! to turn into a pink line. BUT I don't know much about that brand, so really just retest. :) It might take a couple days to get that nice pink line right away though so don't be disheartened. FXed

Thanks ladies. I'm now a day late for my period and usually a very regular 30 day cycle.
I'm
Going to try a digi today x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"