Strong symptoms then went away no AF BFN what now?

Missriss

Reaction score
I often find I cant find a forum with my exact situation so figured I'd share my own question. Here is the info I have...

- AF is 11 days late (going on 12)
- three tests since 1 day late spaced aboutn3 days apart have been negative.
-I had a lot stronger symptoms to begin with and now they have mostly ebbed.
-I had strong breast aching off and on. Never "painful" just uncomfortable.
-my areolas seemed to get bigger and somewhat darker (they get darker every cycle) and I have some of those bumps (mongomery tubercles?) But mostly on my left breast. I would say my overall breast size has also increased.
-I had several days of very watery diacharge then mild, and now oderless, thick, creamy white.
-I had a lot of pressure and bloating and constant uncomfortable but not "painful" (maybe mild is the word) cramps.
-I had some twinging pulling around the belly button but not for a week or so now.
- quite tired and find it hard to sleep at night.
-back pain off and on at first but not so much anymore... Plus some swelling in my feet.
-I had a bit of unsettled feelings in my stomach but wouldnt really go as far as to call it "nausea"
-Im afraid I dont fervently track ovulation so I cant tell you if I was frisky around that time or not.
-lastly, my cycles are mostly regular at approx. 35 days. Again I am now 11 days late according to my tracker app.

So, any ideas whats up? Anyone out there? My symptoms were pretty strong at first but now are just a few and the last BFN was about... 2 days ago I think. I dont want to keep wasting tests on a lark so is there really any possibility to need to keep checking? I would love to be ppregnant if I am, but I am trying to be real and am just confused.
Thanks!
Ps. Hope the list is easier to read than a ling post with lots of jargon ;)

Hi hun I'd say if your still getting negatives at 11 days late chances of you being pregnant are pretty slim. A lot of your symptoms can be AF related, and also any thing else hormonal going on in your body can trigger them, have you spoken to a doctor about why your period is late? Maybe there's an underlying cause for it. Good luck!

Any update? Did AF eventually arrive?

Any update? Did AF eventually arrive?

It did last cycle. I have learned over the past few newly elongated cycles what is normal now. The slew of pregancy symptoms and delayed periods are all becoming normal. This cycle now I have two NEW odd things seperate from the rest happening so who knows!
Unfortunately once my doctors I have seen confirm it is isnt pregnancy they dont look any further :(
Thanks for asking for the update :)

I wish Drs would take it as seriously as we do because it is so stressful. Fx for your future cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->