Struggling being in hospital away from my toddler

nicem815

Reaction score
Baby was born yesterday at 3:31 am! Hooray!

My family is taking care of our toddler while we are in the hospital. They took her to visit us for several hours yesterday and I was able to nurse my toddler to sleep for a couple of hours.

I knew being away from her would be hard but this morning it hit me hard. I never leave her with anyone else for more than a couple hours at a time. I miss her so much my heart hurts and I'm crying. I know this is only temporary but I just want to be home with both of my babies. I love them both so much and not being able to have them both with me is breaking my heart.

Congratulations! :)
Sorry you're still in hospital. I hope you get to go home soon. It must be difficult to be away from your toddler :hugs:

I am so sorry for your sadness, just enjoy the time you have alone with your newborn, I am sure your toddler is having a blast right now, yes she misses you and you miss her, but it will be ok, like you said, it is only for a little while. I had two kids, one of which was in california visiting her family at the time that I was in the hospital with her sister and her brother was out and about with his grandparents. it happens, but you will all be reunited soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->