Struggling through till 2016...

brionykathryn

Reaction score
ARGGHHHHH......

feel like screaming today... me and OH are WTT till summer 2016 and its killing me.. were both in uni and its completely unrealistic for us to start a family now but that doesn't make the emotional side of it any easier... I have 3 angels, am studying to be a primary school teacher and work opposite mama's and papas. im constantly surrounded by pregnancy, babies and children. :cry: don't really know how to cope today.... if my angels stayed on earth then Rachel-mai would be 6, Katlyn Faith would be 4 and Micheal would be nearly 2. the knowledge that I could be a proper mummy right now to three children makes it even harder to just smile and wave until these years pass by. we are getting married in august 2016 (1 year after graduation) and are planning for me to come off Birth control a month or two before then..
im just getting so frustrated!!! need some support and advice for someone waiting as long as me... constantly reading about people waiting till next year or a few months and im like uhhh hello?? id kill to be in that position!!!! :shrug:
erghh :(

I am waiting until fall 2016 for the same reasons. I am in school to be an elementary school teacher and then want to work a year to pay off some loans. I am so sorry about your losses, that must make it so much harder. For me, I just have hypothetical children to think of but I know you must think of your real children every day. All I do to help myself is to try and love my life exactly as it is now. I try to remember that every day is a blessing, and to try and enjoy everything I can and not wish my time away. It helps me being in school though, I have something to focus on, a goal to head towards and work hard for. When I wasn't doing anything was terrible.

Just wanted to let you know you are not alone, I'm here for a long time too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->