• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

struggling to eat...already!!!

linsg

pregnant with #2
Reaction score
well, mornign sickness kicked in last week and now it torturing me good style. I'm struggling to eat or drink and moving around is killing me. The only time i feel a bit better is if i'm in bed, or on the sofa, and barely moving - with a 2 year old this is not easy to do!!

Anyone else feel so bad, so early on?

awww you poor thing, my nausea didn't kick in till about 7 weeks and I have only been actually sick this week. It's not pleasant at all and it's a bit of a viscious circle because if I don't eat it makes me worse but then because I am feeling sick it's hard to want to eat anything! Grrr :hugs: x

Sounds awful hun. I am just a few days behind you, 6 weeks today and I'm having trouble with my apetite too. Nausia not really letting up throughout the day. On top of that I've picked up some respiratory virus from the students at school. It's a scarey thought that we'll have to put up with it for another 6 weeks :sick: Hope you feel better soon! xx

Mine started a 6 + 2. Food is such a dilemma! Just like Bunnyg82 said, food helps to keep the nausea at bay but it's so hard to eat!!

My OB terms the 1st tri MS diet "BRATT". Stands for banana, rice, applesauce, tea, and toast. The blandest, yet easiest foods to stomach. As long as you're taking a prenatal, just eating these foods will get you the nutrients you need. Plus drink lots of fluids.

I was also told that it will get worse at 10 weeks!:nope:

Yes! Mine started at 6 weeks exactly. It got pretty bad rapidly so the doctor prescribed me Zofran. Expensive but effective. Good luck and I hope it passes quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"