struggling to get pregnant with no period for 10 months

mrshazard94

Reaction score
I'm having trouble trying to conceive because of no period for 10 months... Any ideas of what to do... Almost Losing hope now :(

Have you talked to your doctor yet? They can give you something to make your period start. I'd also have some basic blood work and/or an ultrasound so they can see why your cycle is so long. Good Luck :)

Hello,

I know how you feel! I have recently gone 7 months without a period whilst ttc! Even now they still havent evened out fully.

I went to the doctor who did bloods, an ultrasound and an internal but all came back clear. They seem to think the bc pill could still be coming of my system.Has it been since you came off bc?

i reach the 6 month after implant removal without periods mark on weds...though i havent had a period in almost 19months...it sucks :( off to see my GP in the morning about it! hopefully she'll do something now..

as others have asked, have you recently come off bc? or seen your gp?

I went 7 months before dr did bloods and scans and discovered I have pcos. The next month I took a prescription tablet called clomid and conceived my son. I strongly suggest you see your gp- it is not healthy for your reproductive system going that long without AF, and more than 3 months increases your risk of uterine, cervical and ovarian cancer.

Good luck xx

I'd agree with hopeful for first. Ask for a bloodtest and get your hormones tested and u/s so they can have a look at your ovaries. 10 months is a long time. GL dear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->