struggling to lose weight

Shawzy85

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble losing weight. My little one is 5 months and I put about 3 and half stone on when I was pregnant and I really cant shift it for some reason, i dont really eat an unhealthy diet and i do exercise when I can, very fustrating :(

anyone else struggling or got any tips on how you lost the baby weight

Thanks

hiya. Check out my fitness pal.

few pointers:
don't eat under 1200 cals(eating low cals then exercising means you need to eat them back too make your min 1200)
drink 2-3L water a day
keep soduim intake low
keep sugar intake low ( you need burn this off before fat)
swap white carbs for wholegrains
eat 5 fruit & veg a day
exercise 3-4 time a week for 30mins

hope this helps :)

Yes, I struggle. Losing weight when post-partum is harder due to hormonal changes, also a lack of sleep. That being said, it really is calories in-calories out at the end of the day. A "healthy diet" can mean different things to different people. If you aren't losing, then you are probably still eating too much.

I've seen some girl's ideas of a "healthy diet" and to be fair, it isn't one at all (lol sorry), so perhaps you can share a typical day's meal plan and we can help you with any pointers.

I'm now 134 at 5'5, down from 163 at delivery (about 145ish after the bloat). I was 124 pre-pregnancy and I work out daily with very heavy weights/alternating with cardio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->