struggling to stay positive

kaye

Reaction score
Hi

I'm. 4dp2dt today and feel like I'm already out. Had period pain backache since Thursday. Been crying today. Just feel like I thought this is all we need, ivf and we will be pregnant. It's not the case at all.
Wish we had a camera on the uterus so could keep any eye on the embryo.

Doesn't help we had really rubbish fertilisation report. Out of 8 eggs 7 were mature. 2 died when trying to inject. Then out of the 5 only 2 fertilised normal and then on the morning of day 2 only 1 had 4 cells so only had 1 to put back. I just can't help but think it wasn't a strong enough embryo based on what happened to the rest.

I feel so sad and crying again writing this. Just wish I knew the answer and was able to stay positive.

Please stick little embryo xx

Baby dust to all xx

So sorry you are feeling so rubbish, hun <3 hang in there. All you can do is believe and take it one day at a time.

Oh Kaye, this whole thing is so hard. Really feel for you xxx I've only had one cycle, so have nothing to compare it to, but I did have period type pains and actually started spotting and thought it was all over. I have everything crossed that this is your time. Baby dust xxx

Thanks very much.
It is so hard. Cannot wait for this waiting to be over. Xx

Hi
I am so sorry you feel like this, I have had many days of these emotions and it is just the worst time. I've not always listened to my own advice but you must stay positive, I am a believer in a positive mind, but i do know how hard that is in reality. Have faith in your little embie and try to keep positive.
Lots of luck to you.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"