Struggling TTC#2 - A thread for Pics, Positivity, Pontificating, and POAS!

noodle - hahahaha im so glad you tested early! yaaaay! and that line is dark enough I bet you would have tested positive when I did! we are very close in due dates! mine is June 25. I am dizzy as well... only major thing going on with me other than sore boobs! so happy for you!

Thanks everyone!!

Based on my last AF my due date is also June 25th :) :) I am starting to feel nauseous as well. My boobs are fuller but not really sore. We can be bump buddies now :)

aww wow i am so pleased to see that theres more than just me who is obsessed with POAS. congratulations to those BFP's ive seen going through this thread too. Can i join in ???? my names beckie, today i got a VERY faint BFP but myself and two others saw it, after an hour it was still there but then when my OH came in from work (2 hours after testing) it was negative.... confused so much.... am i pregnant???

Im dying to wait the 6 hours without fluids and going to the toilet just to test again before bed....

Please help
x

aww wow i am so pleased to see that theres more than just me who is obsessed with POAS. congratulations to those BFP's ive seen going through this thread too. Can i join in ???? my names beckie, today i got a VERY faint BFP but myself and two others saw it, after an hour it was still there but then when my OH came in from work (2 hours after testing) it was negative.... confused so much.... am i pregnant???

Im dying to wait the 6 hours without fluids and going to the toilet just to test again before bed....

Please help
x
welcome becky! you know what ive learned about my body... ive tested six days in a row at different times and my lines show darker at night than in the morning.... test again now! lol I'm anxious for you!

noodle - hahahaha im so glad you tested early! yaaaay! and that line is dark enough I bet you would have tested positive when I did! we are very close in due dates! mine is June 25. I am dizzy as well... only major thing going on with me other than sore boobs! so happy for you!

Thanks everyone!!

Based on my last AF my due date is also June 25th :) :) I am starting to feel nauseous as well. My boobs are fuller but not really sore. We can be bump buddies now :)

yay! bump buddies! well have to share pictures and everything :)

Please help
x

and yes I'm really enjoying poas right now bc the line keeps showing up! hahaha just took my seventh

Please help
x

and yes I'm really enjoying poas right now bc the line keeps showing up! hahaha just took my seventh

Welcome Beckie - I hope it turns out to be your BFP!

welcome becky! you know what ive learned about my body... ive tested six days in a row at different times and my lines show darker at night than in the morning.... test again now! lol I'm anxious for you![/QUOTE]

Hi Thanks for the reply ladies. I tested and it was negative. I'm really disheartened. We have been trying for a year now nearly and I miscarried in September but I only found out I was pregnant as I was losing it. I just sooo want this to be happening right now.

I'm getting really jealous over people I know who are now pregnant especially those who didn't even want to be. And to make it worse my OHs ex wife is trying for a baby with her partner so when she falls is going to be a right kick in the teeth. I know that sounds really awful but I am almost at the point of giving up trying 😢.

Grrrr SO frustrated with mother nature

Beckie x

Becky - it has to happen for you! I totally understand your frustrations though. Seemed like everyone around me was getting pregnant when I was trying and I came home crying whenever it did. What monitoring methods are you using?

Hang in there, Beckie - You're not out until AF shows! Maybe this was more dilute than the other test? How many dpo are you?

AFM - I'm off to the RE again today. Time for an ultrasound and I think I'll get the results of my blood work back. I'm not sure if I'm hoping something comes back wrong (that's fixable) .... or that it all comes back clean (but then I still don't know what's wrong) :wacko: It all seems so surreal when we got lucky on the first try with our DD.

We were taking vitamins etc and he was going to start injecting something for his sperm but there were far too many things for him to need to inject and we were looking at forking out 400+ per month just for the medication so we decided against that. then we have just been eating right etc and taking multi vitamins but he is a body builder so he eats a well balanced diet anyway and i am in good shape, im perfectly healthy too so i cant understand why im not pregnant.

I have spoken to the doctor today though and she was extremely concerned and has booked me in for an appointment tomorrow morning as an emergency appointment as i couldnt get to the GP's surgery today, so im worried there might be something wrong and thats why im not getting pregnant ;/

beckie x

Hi there! Hoping to jump on board, we are TTC#2, Started NTNP around April this year, but even "NTNP" was still BDing at least once around ovulation. Really started TTC in July. We are just starting (CD1) our 8th cycle of TTC#2. Our first took IF treatments, but hoping this one we can manage to get naturally. If nothing has happened by March 1st next year, I'll be setting up an appt with our RE.

How is everyone doing in here? Hopefully people are doing well!

Welcome Daydream! Good luck to you this month!

I believe I O'd yesterday, so I'm now in the dreaded 2ww. I'm glad I can start testing this month, I was kind of afraid I wouldnt have a chance for an Oct BFP at all. Although, Oct 31 will be 12dpo, both my son and the recent mc I got bfp's around 9dpo...so heres hoping!

Good luck everyone!

Welcome Daydream! :wave: I'm on cycle #8 as well

Kozmik - Grats on the tww! FXed for you :dust:

AFM - The RE appt went relatively well. Found out that my ovary twisted around behind my uterus which is why this month is so painful, but shouldn't actually be a fertiltiy issue. Blood work was pretty good, except estradiol and amh were a little low - but we'll discuss that more at our consultation next week. And I had an HSG which was probably clear (one tube was a little questionable but again I'll get more info next week). At least these appts have kept me busy so this month is flying by.

Krissy - Glad to hear your appointment went well! I actually miss TTC with RE monitoring, it made me feel so well taken care of when we were TTC#1.

Kozmik - I hope the 2ww flies by for you!! :dust:

AFM - I could have sworn I felt AF start yesterday while out and about (I was wearing my menstral cup so I knew I was protected) but when I got home just had a little bit of spotting. So I'm still in cycle#7 technically, but AF should be here today.

I weaned DS this week from his bedtime feed, last one was Monday evening last week. So I am officially done breastfeeding, but today I'm actually feeling a little engorged. I hope my breasts get the message that we're all done soon! I started drinking the No More Milk tea last night. Hopefully if I drink it for a week or so things should dry up.

glad to hear your appt went well Krissy!

pos opk yesterday at cd11 for me!!!

Yeah Bug! Go catch that egg! We got pos opks on the same day! Only I was cd18. I'll probably start testing at 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->