Struggling with Morning Sickness

SandraD

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a hard time with 'morning' sickness? I am 7wk 3 days and i feel sick most of the time! It is awful. I am actually sick maybe once or twice a day on a bad day. I am wondering if it is normal for it to be this bad! I have lost my appetite too so worry whether i am even eating enough! Would like to hear how others are dealing with this!

It hit me had 3 days ago. I've actually been bed ridden, unable to go to work, unable to eat. Last night I finally kept down some broth. My doc said to just keep pushing fluids and to try bland foods. This morning I had a slice of plain bread, which has left me queasy, but so far it's staying down.

From what I understand this is just what we have to go through. I get minor relief at times from sea sickness wrist bands, ginger ale, and ginger candy.

If you find you are unable to keep food or water down call your doctor.

hiya sorry your feeling soo bad chick. try eating small regular meals or dry food like toast. and i found water made me feel worse so i tryed fizzy pop and that worked also ginger bicies worked for me. but its different for everybody. i hope you find something that works for you babe. if you cant keep anything down then phone your midwife.x

I do feel for you both! Mine started at about 6 weeks and I just felt sick all the time but wasn't actually sick that much. Then around about 9 weeks the nausea feeling wasn't as bad but I started to actually be sick more, then by 11/12 weeks I wasn't being sick so often.

Now im 13 weeks and I am still being sick sometimes (once every 3-4 days) but I do feel so much better and have started to get my appetite back.

Just wanted to say I know how horrible it is, but you should start to feel better around 12-14 weeks. Unfortunately it's just all part of the joys of being pregnant :)

If you can't keep anything down then call your doc, they can prescribe anti-sickness pills if you are really bad. :hugs:

Horrible isn't it? :hugs: I find that regular small meals calm my nausea. I know eating is the last thing you feel like doing but trust me, it works x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->