Struggling with ttc

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
I'm now onto cycle 12 and near enough a year of ttc, af arrived again this morning and I'm really upset by it all this time it's really hit hard. I've got two wonderful children already and feel like that last piece is missing and nothing's happening to fill it. I'm so desperate for our last child but I feel like giving up as it feels like it will never happen :cry:

:hugs::cry: TTC can really take it out of you... Its so stressful. Waiting to O.... Making sure you BD on the right days.... then the horrible two week wait every month... Hang in there momma. Maybe its time for a break? :wacko:

Thanks Hun I rang the doctor and basically was told I wouldn't get any blood tests etc because I have two children so I've decided to delete all the apps, get rid of all the ovulation tests and literally just bd when we want to and see what happens x

Sorry to hear you've been struggling for so long. I accidentally got pregnant twice, however when I finally decided to plan a baby it wasn't as easy as I thought. Fortunately here in the US you can get fertility testing done within 6 months of TTC. For me, all the tests came back showing that i was perfectly healthy and everything looked great. I had been taking the OTC fertility supplements which didn't seem to do anything for me. Then one month I decided to try using pre-seed. I only used it once and I guess it worked because I got pregnant that cycle. I've never had issues with being lubricated,which could suggest that it was related to male factor infertility. My husband didn't get his sperm tested but he is always taking hot showers and using hot tubs which i recently found out can drastically reduce sperm count. Anyway, that was just my experience. 12 cycles is a long time to TTC. Maybe a short break would do you some good. I wish you the best of luck!

m2b

Thankyou Hun i feel much better deleting all the bits and not using the aids to try etc now, I really hope it helps as we've set our limit at another year of trying because our eldest is getting older and has special needs so we have to consider the impact on him the longer it takes. Fingers crossed our miracle baby is in the making soon x

I'm not saying it works for everyone by any means, but I never ovulated on my own even with Clomid, and I tried for 19 months for my first...we stopped trying and that very next month I was pregnant. I really should take my own advice lol, we aren't even trying yet for #2 and I'm already using OPK'S and fertility apps, etc to try to make sure I'm ovulating this time.

See I've done the bbt etc to show I'm ovulating as that was one thing I was worried about when coming off bc. It's just fustrating that the doctors won't check my levels etc and it's still taking so long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->