Struggling :(

bunnyhop

Reaction score
I'm trying so hard to stay upbeat but this constant sick feeling is really starting to emotionally take its toll.

I thought this morning this maybe it and my bands are working but after a couple of hours feeling OK, I feel really icky again. I really don't want to go on meds as I lost a baby and blame it on various meds I was taking at the time.

Sorry for the self pity post, ive tried everything suggested to stop the nausea and I know its just a time thing now but just needed to tell someone as have no-one else to tell really as its still early days with the babies.

I feel for you. I had severe morning sickness and it is awful. I'd rather go through 3 days of labour any time than 1 day of morning sickness.

Is it just nausea or vomiting too? I had horrible nausea first time until I was 12 weeks. It got to the point where all I could stand to eat was plain fusilli pasta with a little grated cheese and I ate it 3 meals a day. Have you tried ginger ale?

Its just the nausea feeling not actually being sick but I also have a bad tummy with it too (the other end sorry tmi)

I just hope it passes soon as I cant sleep as its just constant, im thankful I am signed off work as I really just cannot do anything atm except wallow in my misery x

I'm exactly the same. Completely miserable, feel sick all the time and can't stomach any food. If I eat loads and loads then I don't feel that sick but I just can't do it, I can't eat. Even eating little and often doesn't work, it needs to be lots and often but I just can't do anymore than I'm doing. I'm also signed off work this week but should go back on Monday but am dreading it so much.

I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm sorry for your loss.

I felt the same way at about 8 weeks. Thankfully it was during the holidays so I didn't have to leave much anyways. I know you said you aren't into taking meds but it may be for the best if you aren't feeling well at all. I take Diclegis and my OB and what I've read about has said it's completely safe. It's just a combo of B6 and an antihistamine. I've been where you're at and it's not fun.

Whatever you do I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I'm so sorry, and I know exactly how you feel. I can't remember what it was like to not be nauseous.
Brushing my teeth every morning has become traumatic for me, because afterwards I vomit- every time. Not just once, I vomit about 5 or 6 times, every time. I need to put a good 30 mins aside in the morning now for vomiting time after brushing my teeth. I am so scared of doing it now, but I already don't have enamel on my teeth and need to look after them.
But honestly, I always feel a bit of relief after the vomiting- but I don't get relief with nausea. That just lingers alllll day. I gag, my mouth fills with saliva, I feel dizzy... All of this happens all of the time. It is horrible.
I feel miserable for most of the day, and it's really getting me down. I feel guilty for feeling so miserable, because I have wanted this for so long. When I complain to DH, he gets worried and says "but we have a baby!!" And then I feel even worse for feeling sad.
I am praying this sickness ends soon. If it does, I'll let you know haha. Good luck, I hope it eases off soon. At least we have this forum to vent on x

ive had absolutely horrible nausea & throwing up for the last week. I wake up n the morning & about 10 mins later start gagging & then have 2 run 2 the bathroom & throw up nothing but pure disgusting stomach vile since I haven't ate or drank anything yet. for the last 2 days ive been waking up earlier so I have time 2 throw up before I start my day.. but that didn't work either! I had 2 go in for my first ultrasound 2day && as I was signing in at the front desk I start 2 gag & feel it coming up n my throat! the lady quickly got me one of those throw up bags that I threw up in n front of all the ppl there! it was so embarrassing. I hate the feeling & I hate throwing up every single day it is not fun! & wen im throwing up my husband always says well this is wat u wanted.. its like really?! shut the f*ck up! but I did read on the internet that morning sickness may suck but it is a GOOD sign.. so just hang n there ladies! it will b worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->