Struggling.

TTCFay

Praying for baby #1!
Reaction score
I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of seventeen. The thoughts of having children were not within my reach. I had to go through different tests and it was a never-ending battle with something I couldn't control.

I went a whole year without a period. My mid wife talked to me and I told her that I wanted to have a baby. So, she put me on Provera and I finished all those. Those were to start my period. I should get it by the third day. I'm on day one. She also put me on Metformin twice a day.

Has anyone got pregnant by taking Metformin and eating good foods to boast fertility? I'm hoping so. Send some babydust my way!
:dust:

I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of seventeen. The thoughts of having children were not within my reach. I had to go through different tests and it was a never-ending battle with something I couldn't control.

I went a whole year without a period. My mid wife talked to me and I told her that I wanted to have a baby. So, she put me on Provera and I finished all those. Those were to start my period. I should get it by the third day. I'm on day one. She also put me on Metformin twice a day.

Has anyone got pregnant by taking Metformin and eating good foods to boast fertility? I'm hoping so. Send some babydust my way!

I've gotten pregnant every time except for my first child so it definitely works, I just finished Prevera myself on friday and am still waiting on my period... my doc told me also that i may get it with in 3 days of starting the pills but i've read that some people wont get it until 5-9days after they are finished taking them. This cycle i'm on Met and will start clomid once my period shows up.

Best of luck to you

I've gotten pregnant every time except for my first child so it definitely works, I just finished Prevera myself on friday and am still waiting on my period... my doc told me also that i may get it with in 3 days of starting the pills but i've read that some people wont get it until 5-9days after they are finished taking them. This cycle i'm on Met and will start clomid once my period shows up.

Best of luck to you

I'm happy to hear a positive story. Provera was a pain. With my ovarian cysts it caused so much pain. But it's so worth it.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->