sttttttttuuuuuuuuuupid doctor

loulou1980

Reaction score
last time i went to book myself in for antenatal with lily i just went in,filled in forms and done and dusted,went today to get things moving,waited over 30 minutes for my appointment when asked at reception they said he's running a bit behind,A bit!!!
anyways goes in only to be told I need a double appointmenmt due to this being the 4th as he needs all previous details,arrrggghhh so now ive goto go in tomorrow at 9.50,i ahve told him about wanting sterelisation and he doesnt seem that bothered about it,but on a nasty note he did say my spd could return with avengence as i still suffer with it now :x

That's awful Loulou :hugs: Some doctors are just stupid and insensitive.

Can you not just book direct with a midwife. At my Dr's you just ring reception and tell them your pregnant and they give you a date and time for a booking in appointment with a midwife.
I haven't done mine yet, as I never made the other 2 appointments and I'm scared stiff I won't make this one :cry: so I'm waiting till I pass 9 weeks.

Sorry feeling sorry for myself, having a crap day and fed up :oops:

On a lighter note, good to see you over here too. Hope to see you more :D .

Charm X

Some GP's are soooooooo useless. I can't believe ha said that. It was probably 'cos he was running late and couldn't be bothered to read your notes and give you the time you needed to discuss everything you wanted so he just fobbed you off. Make sure you get the time you want to ask what you want 2morrow. Good Luck :hugs:

Hope you got things sorted today LouLou

x

saw a different doctor,and they for some reason think im further along,she said there is no way i could get a bfp on a digital when shes saying my af isnt due until 28/09 she doesnt seem to realise that cycles can vary,so they have got me down as last af 27/07/06 which makes me due may 3rd which makes me 8wks+5,it means i'll get an earier scan when according to them im 12 weeks,even though i'll only be around 9 and then they'll know for sure :D

It is possible hun I had one month I got a 'pregnant' on a digital before Af would have been due!

x

Wobbles™ said:
It is possible hun I had one month I got a 'pregnant' on a digital before Af would have been due!

x

i know that too charls-but try telling this doc,didnt even dare to tell her id been charting and know when i o'd they like to think they know it all :roll:

Oh right LOL I just thought about your charting too actually what were your temps like?

Would be great news though wouldn't it if she was right in your case.

Will they do an early scan now then?

Wobbles™ said:
Oh right LOL I just thought about your charting too actually what were your temps like?

Would be great news though wouldn't it if she was right in your case.

Will they do an early scan now then?

my temps have been of a total higher range this month full stop.i had what i thought was a chemical as i had a very feint bfp on 27/08 and then bled when af was due on 28/08 for 2-3 days and it was quite heavy.they are going along as if im 8 weeks so instead of waiting nearly 7 weeks for a scan i'll get one by the time im 12 weeks according to their dates :D

this is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/141e38

5 dipped temps! Hmmm & Ooooo :rofl:

Well if they are wrong you get an early scan you lucky thing :p

Wobbles™ said:
5 dipped temps! Hmmm & Ooooo :rofl:

Well if they are wrong you get an early scan you lucky thing :p

glad you understand my chart,cause i dont :oops: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL Must admit your chart does look a bit suss with only 5 dipped temps!

Wobbles™ said:
LOL Must admit your chart does look a bit suss with only 5 dipped temps!

charl-im being stupid here,ive got a really thick head on :rofl:

whats that mean :oops:

Good Luck Loulou, and I hope the SPD stays at bay :? :hugs: xx

Well all yoru temps are high - Do you think you ovulatedon day 5?

Seems you dipped whist you had some bleeding then it went straight back up or did I see it wrong?

Wobbles™ said:
Well all yoru temps are high - Do you think you ovulatedon day 5?

Seems you dipped whist you had some bleeding then it went straight back up or did I see it wrong?

i dont reckon i ovulated on day 5 ,ff put that in,but i really dont know where to pin point,if i out it on research it removes my o'd day altogether.i'll remove it and see if they put it in on research again :D

research are saying day 11
fertility awareness are saying i havent o'd at all :?

Oops I meant day 8 not 5!

Well I for one can't wait for you to have a scan to see how far you are :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->