stuck in a box....

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hi everyone i really don't know what to say if i'm honest but i feel i need to ge this out someway.
Basically here a little bit about me...... I miscarried on the 28th January at 9 weeks but I was only 8 weeks when i found out I was pregnant me and my OH had the most fantastic news ever and the worse news ever all in one week :cry: .
The last month or so I have been trying to get back to my normal self and some days it has worked i felt I was finally getting better, obviously something like this i'm surprised if anyone can get over a loss like a miscarriage but I was actually smiling again, I have days where i just want to cry no stop but i hold it back to be strong. And of course what helps is that i have the supportive partner ever that hasn't left my side through all of it :hugs:
When I stopped bleeding from the miscarriage me and the OH decided TTC straight away so we got straight to it there have beeen a couple of times where i thought OMG :bfp: but instead ended in a :bfn: which was a dissapointment obviously but that was to be expected as it took me a long time last time.
The thing that has got to me the most is that my partners sister is pregnant and shes the same amount of weeks that i would of been, which obviously has got me down but we was talking on whatsapp the other day and she asked if she can come round to see us, but for obvious reasons a the moment me and OH are finding it hard at the moment with her being round especially with how close we was to her, so obviously i said if she minds leaving it for a while as it's still a bit you know delicate and she just came out and said 'YOU SHOULD BE OVER THE MISCARRIAGE BY NOW!!! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG? ' sorry but YOU ******* WHAT!?!?!?! how on earth can someone say this she claims to have gone through a miscarriage herself (she has lied about being pregnant in the past and has been found out when she lied about having a miscarriage..... LONG STORY but this isn't some bitchy comment) so even then though how the hell can she come out and say that. And now that has brought me backwards :cry::cry: and now it's constantly all i think about, I had AF arrive the other day and all I did was cry cry cry and I hated myself even though I've already had periods after the miscarriage, I am literally stuck in a rut again.
I'm really sorry about this long thread but I really needed to get this out
xxxx:hug:xxxxx

:hugs: some people will never understand your pain. Just keep pushing forward hun and don't let her or anyone else get you down. I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->