Student Survey for New Moms! Take a minute, please!

mweine21

Reaction score
Hi, I'm an advertising student at Savannah College of Art and Design and I am trying to collect information on new moms for an advertising assignment. I'm looking for people with infants and toddlers to answer this survey. Any and all responses are helpful!

1) As a young mom do you participate in any online communities? If so, which ones?

2) What resources are most influential on your brand choices as a young mom? Rank from 1 to 5.

___ Family
___ Friends
___ Consumer Reports
___ Online Communities
___ Other:

3) How affective are discounts/coupons in your shopping routine?
Not very affect Very Affective
1 2 3 4 5

4) What are the first three diaper brands that come to mind, off hand?

5) Do you plan on using the same diaper brand as your infant grows? Why or Why Not?

1) As a young mom do you participate in any online communities? If so, which ones?

Yes...only babyandbump :)

2) What resources are most influential on your brand choices as a young mom? Rank from 1 to 5.

4 Family
1 Friends
2 Consumer Reports
3 Online Communities
5 Other:

Not very affective

Huggies
Pampers
erm...sainsburys own brand

5) Do you plan on using the same diaper brand as your infant grows? Why or Why Not?

Yes i did however most possibly will have to change as all of a sudden he has started to leak in his diapers which we have used since he was born.

Hope this helps! x

I'm not sure I'm a 'young' mum but -

Here, a couple of natural parenting forums.

___ Family 1
___ Friends 3
___ Consumer Reports 3
___ Online Communities 3
___ Other: 4 (green credentials, company ethics)

5 - if there's a huge saving then I'm likely to buy something I wouldn't normally (probably wouldn't buy it again at full price though!)

Bamboozle - tots bots
Pampers
Huggies

We use a mixture of cloth & nappies. I'm not brand loyal but there are some supermarket brand nappies I avoid now because they're not as effective or seem to cause nappy rash.

Babyandbump.com

3 Family
1 Friends
4 Consumer Reports
5 Online Communities
2 Other: "extras" ie: rewards program, availability of coupons

Not very affective Very Affective
1 2 3 4 5

I'd say about a 4, I almost always use coupons when buying formula, diapers, wipes. Groceries etc not so much.

Pampers, Huggies, Parents Choice

Yes. I use Pampers and have tried Huggies. Pampers fit my baby better, I have not had one leak with Pampers but have had several with Huggies. Also a few times after the overnight period I had a diaper with the absorbing gel leaked out of it with Huggies, has yet to happen with Pampers.

baby & bump

___ Family 3
___ Friends 2
___ Consumer Reports 4
___ Online Communities 1
___ Other:

not very affective

1.pampers
2.huggies
3.bambino

5) Do you plan on using the same diaper brand as your infant grows? Why or Why
Not?

yes, because they are working well, suit her. would only change if they start to cause a problem

Baby and Bump :thumbup:

_1_ Family
_2__ Friends
_4__ Consumer Reports
_3_ Online Communities
_5__ Other:

Not very effective

Pampers, Huggies, Asda little angels

Yes, I use pampers, its what my mum used with me and what my friends use also. I stick with what i know

yes babyandbump and facebook!

4 Family
2 Friends
1 Consumer Reports
3 Online Communities
5 Other: special offers

around a 4 if i have the coupons i will use them

pampers, huggies, tesco own brand

no i have used several different brands as i buy on special offer and my son seems to grow soo quick!

baby and bump

2 Family
3 Friends
4 Consumer Reports
4 Online Communities
1.Other: my one views

Not very affect
(though i do buy most of the toime from boot to get points on my card)

pampers
huggies
ermm..boots own

yeah i do but if i do change it would be to a cloth bum :winkwink:

Yes Baby and Bump only, unless facebook counts

3___ Family
4___ Friends
2___ Consumer Reports
1___ Online Communities
___ Other:

1 2 3 4 5 Very effective

huggies, pampers, own brands i.e tesco

No, will change depending on needs, advice, discounts etc, if there where some sort of loyalty scheme i would keep to one brand

Yes, Babyandbump

_1__ Family
_4__ Friends
_2__ Consumer Reports
_3__ Online Communities
___ Other:

1 2 3 4 5

Pampers, Huggies, Supermarket own

At the moment yes, because they fit well and hold everything in, if that changes I might try a different brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->