Study: Aspirin Boosts Fertility in Women

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Click HERE to read the article!

A new study suggests low doses of aspirin boosts fertility.

During the study 78% became pregnant compared to 66% of those taking the placebo.

What are your views?

I've thought about taking the baby aspirin. I had my IUD out in March and I want to thicken my lining. I've heard baby aspirin is in the protocol for some IVF patients so I don't think it can hurt. Are you considering it?

I've thought about it, but I'm really hesitant about taking it. Would be interested to hear from other ladies on here who have taken it before and their experience with it.

I was prescribed it in my first pregnancy as I have chronic high blood pressure and have just been prescribed it now by my obgyn as we are ttc#2 not sure on the whole helping get pregnant but who knows!!

After my mc in March, I asked by dr what I could take to help conceive. She said baby aspirin (in case I had any clotting disorders and for general blood flow) and extra folic acid/folate since I'm 35+ (and any possible MTHFR). I've been taking both since March and got my BFP a few days ago. Hoping this one sticks! [-o<

I'm currently taking aspirin prescribed by my FS to help with my uterine lining. Just finished my first round of cholmid and "patiently" waiting O

Work in pharmacy, all our ivf and iui patients are on low dose aspirin.
It's to do with lining. 75mg is the general dose. Ivf patients are on so much they can sometimes take up pages.

I am going to take this this cycle. Already in 3dpo do you think it will work in time?

I had a m/c last year and my OB wanted me to start a baby aspirin regimen whenever DH and I decided to start TTC. I've been on it, daily, since March.

i just started using it after my second MC this year. I have read quite a few studies that it can be effective in assisting in conceiving and decreasing the chances of an early loss. I also read one study where it was prescribed 2nd tri onwards for women who had a history of pre-e and the data was promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->