Stuffy nose of doooooom.

Jade_Grenade

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with a plugged nose??
Mine is so bad at night I can't sleep as I'm switching sides every 10 mins.

It seems I'm producing alot more "nose gunk" too.

Any advice???

I found that sleeping with a humidifier helped with my nose/throat issues!

Sadly I had to return it as it made my dogs allergies flare up like mad, :(

You could also try a neti pot! I've had good success with that too!

Yes I have it too!!! Feels like I've got a real cold but without the feeling poorly that norm
goes with it! When I blow it seems just like clear mucus - no sign of infection! Strange this pregnancy lark!!!! X

Strange indeed :p
I have a vicks vaporizer humidifier, would that be ok?

Forgive me, but what is a neti pot??

I sure understand your pain. I am very stuffed too, with a very runny nose. I do use a bit of Vicks vaporub at night under my nose. It works enough. The humidifyer is an awsome idea. I should have tought about it since I use it with my son when he has a stuffed nose...

A neti pot looks a bit like a tea pot crossed with a sauce bowl i guess. You fill it with a saline solution and rinse your nose with it, pouring some of the solution in your nose. I have never tried it but it apparently works like a charm.

i take a spray called nasonex... it works wonders... i take it for allergies but i'm pretty sure people use it for other reasons too

i take a spray called nasonex... it works wonders... i take it for allergies but i'm pretty sure people use it for other reasons too

Don't use the nasonex while your pregnant :)

https://allergies.emedtv.com/nasonex/nasonex-and-pregnancy.html

well fuck me.... see these are the little things i dont know, i guess i'll have to toss it in the garbage

Yup I have a stuffy nose too :( think I'll need to buy some Vicks

Don't worry sara we all have to learn somehow! Most medsvare banned in preg! Your dic/midwife can advise you what is safe to use!! Xxxx

Ha sorry that should have said doc not dic!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->